Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,973 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Am Confuse On Who To Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confuse On Who To Choose (702 Views)

"I May Be Ugly But I Confuse Men With My Big Assets" - Busty Lady Says. / Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confuse On Who To Choose by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Currently into a lady friend who is 21 Rose by name, and there's this other one that is 26 that calls me often Jane by name.

Rose looks quiet but I don't really know much about her just like Jane, so I don't trust her. But just that she's younger and beautiful, but don't really know if she will be ready for a serious relationship. I also would love to marry a lady at least 6yrs younger and not less than that. But Rose is 8yrs younger which is ok by me

As for Jane, she is 3yrs younger not as beautiful as Rose. She seems to be a good girl. I trust her than Rose. She's more intelligent. She has a good slim figure. Her dad and mine are good friends.

But the problem is that my mom don't like people from that tribe due to past experiences and her age too is a little of concern to me as I would love to marry a lady at least 6yrs younger as earlier stated

Pls, your sincere advice is needed. No mind my grammar abeg
Re: I Am Confuse On Who To Choose by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
mama's boy
Re: I Am Confuse On Who To Choose by originals1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
undecidedam in a state of turmoil...
Re: I Am Confuse On Who To Choose by Teedawg: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
choose Jesus man welcome him into your heart and you'll see that you need not a female in your life except your momma grin
Re: I Am Confuse On Who To Choose by daizylove(f): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's obviouse that you don't know both of them well, because if you really did you won't be confused enough to ask random strangers online to choose who you should marry. Although I'm not in the position to choose who your life partner should be, I'm going to give you my honest advice based on what you've written, so it's still up to you to make the ultimate decision. Please note that I'm not supporting any of the girls, neither im I against them, but you also need to know that there is every possibility that your life partner is neither of them.
"'YOU DON'T TRUST ROSE", why would you even consider marrying a girl you don't trust?, a relationship is built on mutual trust and if you have the slightest doubt about anybody, then it's just your subconscious mind telling you its not her. Don't make the mistake to think trust will be eventually built after you're married. Marriage is life long, so if someone is not a 100% for you then you should recallibrate your steps.
YOU DON'T KNOW IF ROSE IS REQADY FOR SOMETHING SERIOUSE?, most girls that age are still busy savouring their youthful age life, so their is evry possibility she won't be, but that's not a fact. Also try considering if she really isn't,then you can't do anything but walk away.
YOU WANT O MARRY SOMEONE SIX YRS YOUNGER AND NOT SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOUR AGE. Dude, have you ever thought hat your future soulmate might be 11 yrs younger or even your agemate?, age shouldn't be a strict criteria, although some women do age faster but if you are lucky to find a slow aging woman, still your luck, but you shouldn't be to obsessed about the age, because you might miss out on something real.
And there goes another dellema about pretty versus ugly. Dude if I had to choose btween a smart, trustworthy, good and slim figured woman and a pretty face, then I'd go for the latta, the world has evold, and the only people who get ahead in life are the ones that has something meaningful to contribute other than a pretty face, so if you want o get ahead in life, take for your queen someone who can actually help achieve your dreams and develop you intellectually, beuty is fleeting so if you marry someone who only knows how to look good and shop in Paris, then my dear prepare to be a fustrated human being.
ANOTHER TRIBALISM CASE, abeg, brother make I ask you one question, na your mother dey marry the woman or na you?, dude you alone would be the one to spend the rest of your life with whoever the hell you choose to marry, the highest thing that your mother would do is to cheer you on your wedding day and brag to the public about your spouse, but what happens when you two are not in the spotlight, when everyone had retired home, when your alone at night, when you fall sick and when you start to age, when you hit rock bottom because of life's trouble?, I bet you, your wife's tribe won't matter at those moments. Don't be a fool to narrow your life partner choice based on where she comes from, besides, oga this is the 21st century, leave the past cultural practices where it belong, in the past.
So remember this advice applies to every woman you intend to marry, and like I said, your soulmate might be neither of them, so still keep your eyes open to other people.I REST MY CASE cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confuse On Who To Choose by 2dice01: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
i hate it when people do relationship analysis like arsene wenger but expect solution like its our fourth cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Maturity? / Man With The Longest Penis In The World, Seeks Lover, Complain Of Sex Starvation / Man Collapse While Receiving Cane For Having Sex Outside Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.