Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,090 members, 7,916,172 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

Getting Dating Advice From Kids Is all You Need For Valentine’s Day,idris Elba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Getting Dating Advice From Kids Is all You Need For Valentine’s Day,idris Elba (355 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Kanye West Removes Tvs From Kids' Rooms, Kim Kardashian Reacts / Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Dating Advice From Kids Is all You Need For Valentine’s Day,idris Elba by telltimes: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Idris Elba has auctioned himself for a special
Valentine’s date night. He’s down for whatever you
want, even if you want pepper soup or fufu! We are
not making this up…

He is partnering with Omaze, an organization that
raises funds for charities.
He says,

“That’s right, love. Just you and me. No one else
around. Just us. Now, we’ll get things started off withcocktails or perhaps champagne. And once we’re feeling comfortable, we can order whatever your heart desires: Maybe some truffles, perhaps some steak, pepper soup and fufu. That’s an African dish …
And for dessert, you can have whatever you want
and I mean, whatever you want.” You’ll be flown in
and put up in a 4 star hotel.

More info, pics and video in below link:

http://telltimes.com.ng/?p=144

(1) (Reply)

On Afrihap.com You'll Find Loads Of Verified Natural Hair Salons. / Wenger Describes Arsenal 5-1 Humiliation By Bayern Munich As "Arsenal Nightmare" / Rapper, Iceprince Zamani Emerges First African Ambassador To COGNAC Liquor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.