Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,990 members, 7,973,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:06 PM

Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar (17704 Views)

Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence / Don't Click Excerpt U Are Below 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Jeff... You should see the seriousness in his face while he was uploading the screenshots.

Prolly thinking that we are gonna run around and beg him to hold same skill bullcrap acquisition stuff for us .

Or prolly they learnt how to type good English... Because the Arabian guy is so whack at that!!

Lol.. Hahahahaha... I am gonna look like a bad bellied dude. You think so??

No mind am..... grin......Bad Belle untop wetin na
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by stiflerdrug: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
OGWaheedi:

Thou shall walk and stumbleth not, my nigga grin

How e dey be na ? You see wetin i tell you abi ? Instead make Warri (Efe) kari last, rain go fall.

Rain no fall today ? grin

lol i swear bro.. Lol efe is not a threat shaa

they wanted soma out cus they scared of him
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
JeffreyJamez:

When it comes to ICT,I can't even argue with you.You know why?....That will be like a US Cammando with enough body counts in the war front arguing with a Constable in the Nigerian police force on who knows how to handle a gun most.

You get my drift yeah? grin

This was really harsh!!

Come on Jeff...!! You don't have younger ones??
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
stiflerdrug:

lmao..i saw you
On my way back from gym told driver to park here ... How did u see me undecided and im stealth out
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Young03(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
RMClub:
I am cool bro. How far that other way na? it has been long.
Took a break but shall be bck in a weeks tyme
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

This was really harsh!!

My younger ones won't come and tell me about WhatsApp Seminar grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aderola15:

Bia Jude, comman be going.
Dim oma dey house, I'll see you on my way to the river tomorrow. wink
online cheating , stay with your river husbands , i want to live long
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

No mind am..... grin......Bad Belle untop wetin na

Lol... I just came around to breath life into his boring threads as usual...

Till he rants again... Goodbye from me..!!

Catch ya!!
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
OGWaheedi:

Why you dey cheat on me with Jude
Cheat on you? We both know that's impossible my Lord. kiss kiss

BTW, who is Jude?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
judefcc:

I heat say person warn am but i dey hear say some men go still mobilise

if na play stop am.

I get 7 children?
"you hear say" BTW you hear say is a second hand news, I thought you among the organisers?

I'd advise you sheath from such Protest.... check point done increase for here, cause if something happen to you. nobody will entertain me again.

I don't understand your last question.... repeat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by stiflerdrug: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

On my way back from gym told driver to park here ... How did u see me undecided and im stealth out

lol ever heard of 3rd eye? tongue
stiflerdrug:

like yansh abeg angry
online love is blind , for my moniker eye she get yansh
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I'm glad you do......Forget all those monkey coat wey you dey wear.....Me and you?...Not in the same.league...Not now ,not EVER! ...... You're waaaaay way down the food chain. grin...Deep down,you know it. grin wink....It's why you always seek relevance with all the whatsapp group you create every now and then....This one is just the height grin...Seminar organizer!!!!..... #wehdonesir cheesy

Oh my, a faceless being claiming high just like that fool that has fooled his followers telling them he is Mike Bush. Jeffrey, cure our curiosity by showing us just a pic of you that describe you as a big boy. You re in awon werey group and you guys also meet on whatsapp, tell us that are interested one positive you have brought to the group other than chit chatting and forming big boy that you aren't for your fellow members. At the end, I won't even be surprise if just like Mike Bush, your name isn't Jeffrey.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by AfroSamurai: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

My younger ones won't come and tell me about WhatsApp Seminar grin
You seem to be enjoying yourself today, Jeff. Never figured you for a mischief maker. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... I just came around to breath life into his boring threads as usual...

Till he rants again... Goodbye from me..!!

Catch ya!!

I'm here, chilling cool
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Tafari1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

This was really harsh!!

Dude, why you always hating? you wan get problem??
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by OGWaheedi: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
stiflerdrug:

lol i swear bro.. Lol efe is not a threat shaa

they wanted soma out cus they scared of him

Soma na mumu jaare. Who tell u say Efe no be threat ? No reason am ooh
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Young03:

Took a break but shall be bck in a weeks tyme
Alright Bro, we all await you.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
AfroSamurai:
You seem to be enjoying yourself today, Jeff. Never figured you for a mischief maker. grin

I have my moments grin...
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aderola15:

BTW, who is Jude?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by stiflerdrug: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
OGWaheedi:

Soma na mumu jaare. Who tell u say Efe no be threat ? No reason am ooh
hahaha shaaa..lets watch,,how the evening be now.. Na quilox?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Young03(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:
Alright Bro, we all await you.
Thanks man
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucaz:
"you hear say" BTW you hear say is a second hand news, I thought you among the organisers?

I'd advise you sheath from such Protest.... check point done increase for here, cause if something happen to you. nobody will entertain me again.

I don't understand your last question.... repeat.
2face as my mentor
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Gladiator1: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucaz:
if I black now, na you go complain pass.

why you mentor cancel the road work protest?
And wen did d going b'com good?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by OGWaheedi: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aderola15:

BTW, who is Jude?

Hehehe
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by AfroSamurai: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Stealth mode. Humans can't go or use stealth without using a device that mirrors the environment of a human. Adaptive camouflage is what it's called.

And don't bother thanking me.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by AfroSamurai: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I have my moments grin...
Please, enjoy yourself, life is short. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

Oh my, a faceless being claiming high just like that fool that has fooled his followers telling them he is Mike Bush. Jeffrey, cure our curiosity by showing us just a pic of you that describe you as a big boy. You re in awon werey group and you guys also meet on whatsapp, tell us that are interested one positive you have brought to the group other than chit chatting and forming big boy that you aren't for your fellow members. At the end, I won't even be surprise if just like Mike Bush, your name isn't Jeffrey.

A lion doesn't need to prove to a mouse that it can roar.... grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by OGWaheedi: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
stiflerdrug:

hahaha shaaa..lets watch,,how the evening be now.. Na quilox?

Quilox keh hehehehe. Na village my deck dey ooh, I never near lag for my full life grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Tafari1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I'm here, chilling cool
You wan get problem?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
judefcc:
2face as my mentor
oh! you na the highest fucker for this section... you won tell me say your child out side never reach 10?

which people go inherit your 18ml and your cars ni

you've to do something now before your spam finish oh
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
stiflerdrug:

lol ever heard of 3rd eye? tongue
Lol i sure have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? / LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / Share Your Experience With Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.