Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Valentine’s Day Gift: Inexpensive, Personalised & DIY Gift Ideas For Him And He - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Valentine’s Day Gift: Inexpensive, Personalised & DIY Gift Ideas For Him And He (577 Views)

My Democracy Day Gift For Ladies / How To Make Half Cast Shower Gel/diy 7 Days Whitening Soap / Val Is Near! But These Are The Hidden Secrets About VALENTINE Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine’s Day Gift: Inexpensive, Personalised & DIY Gift Ideas For Him And He by Tegaenai(f): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Getting a Valentine’s Day gift or a gift in general for a loved one could be stressful and nerve wrecking, you don’t want it to be too small or insignificant. The trick is to know what tickles his/her fancy – you want your gift to be meaningful and exciting.

Valentines Day Gift Ideas for him
1. Sunglasses
2. Gadgets: Video Games, headsets, music players, fitness band etc.
3. Perfumes
4. Personalised Jerseys
5. Personalised T-shirts
6. Wristwatch
7. A cool work bag
8. A book if he’s into reading
9. A pair of shoe
10. A getaway package with his friends

Valentines Day Gift Ideas for her
1. Clothes: That A gorgeous dress, skirt, jacket or pant she’s been dying to own
2. Handbag
3. Accessories
4. Shoes
5. A spa date
6. Makeup kit
7. Fragrance
8. Sexy lingerie
9. Stylish Wrist watch
10. Beauty products

Personalised and DIYs Valentines Day Gift Ideas for him and her
1. Cute Love letter
2. Pre-planned date ideas: Make it a date this Valentine’s Day and beyond! A basket full of 12 pre-planned dates (or however many you see fit) gives you and your sweetie something special to look forward to each month.
3. A video clip of memories you’ve shared together
4. Love messages in a bottle
5. Seven days of love notes: Fill a seven-day pill box with tiny treats and surprises, plus a special message for each day.
6. Personalised mugs
7. Book of X reasons why I’m crazy about you
8. Personalised jewelries
9. Personalised Art
10. Personalised Picture frame

I hope you find this list useful

Read More: http://www.tegaenai.com/lifestyle/valentines-day-gift-ideas/
Re: Valentine’s Day Gift: Inexpensive, Personalised & DIY Gift Ideas For Him And He by mga1618(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good ideas there, especially DIY gift ideas. Thanks for the Valentine's day suggestions, pretty cool ones cool I also found these gift ideas; these ones are pretty cool too. Thoughts?
Re: Valentine’s Day Gift: Inexpensive, Personalised & DIY Gift Ideas For Him And He by soap94: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Maybe it's not as romantic as other ideas from this thread, but diamond painting kits for adults might be a good option too - https://www.diamondartkits.store/. I believe it's the safest option to go with, it can't harm anyone and will definitely make your partner like it!

(1) (Reply)

More Encomiums Trails Iwaudofia As He Emerges Youth Caucus Chairman / The Massacre Of Some Hausa In Ile Efe Have Received Wider Out Cry And Publicatio / Jamb 2017 Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.