Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,453 members, 7,881,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

Cancelled Protest(2face)make A Simple Sentence For The Coward Here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cancelled Protest(2face)make A Simple Sentence For The Coward Here (498 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancelled Protest(2face)make A Simple Sentence For The Coward Here by ERockson: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2017
2FACE is foolish and coward
Re: Cancelled Protest(2face)make A Simple Sentence For The Coward Here by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2017
you wey no be coward what's stopping you from heading the protest? Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Cancelled Protest(2face)make A Simple Sentence For The Coward Here by Solowande(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2017
Oga bold and wise man continue frm where he stop. Wetin stop u 2moro? Come out come protest
Re: Cancelled Protest(2face)make A Simple Sentence For The Coward Here by ERockson: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2017
He shouldn't have backed out at about 24hrs to the protest. This makes a lot of people disappointed in him having bought green and white cloth
Re: Cancelled Protest(2face)make A Simple Sentence For The Coward Here by ERockson: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Solowande:
Oga bold and wise man continue frm where he stop. Wetin stop u 2moro? Come out come protest

Nothing can stop me from tomorrow protest. If you are for us before join us please.
Re: Cancelled Protest(2face)make A Simple Sentence For The Coward Here by kayzat: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2017
Does that mean the opposition can't organize and stage a protest without a certain 2face helping them?

The joke is not on 2face but the shame is on PDP goons who can't organize a common protest on their own but instead they are waiting for 2face to lead, PMB to give them the go ahead, falana, Mbaka, Tunde Bakare to be their mouthpiece and Tinubu to provide money and logistics.
Re: Cancelled Protest(2face)make A Simple Sentence For The Coward Here by Solowande(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2017
ERockson:

Nothing can stop me from tomorrow protest. If you are for us before join us please.
i would have love to but i'm far from lagos.

(1) (Reply)

"Use Sex To Pamper Your Husbands" - Actress Nkechi Emmanuel / Watch Davido Share Testimony At Redeemed Church (photos, Video) / Ex-bbn Contestant, Gifty, Explains Why She Doesn’t Know Banky W And Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.