Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,339 members, 7,910,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:54 PM

A Nairalander's View On 2FACE Idibia Cancelled Protest. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's View On 2FACE Idibia Cancelled Protest. (422 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / 2face Idibia Old Songs (#throwback Nigerian Songs) / Biography Of 2face Idibia's Youngest Brother, Charles Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's View On 2FACE Idibia Cancelled Protest. by principi(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2017
I woke up some days ago to read that 2 Face Idibia has supported the already planned 6 February protest. I felt happy knowing that a renowned figure is heading this Selfless cause. Although he was criticised by some people who felt that he had no moral justification to support the movement, yet his troop of supporters were more than his detractors. Among his supporters included Charly Boy, Olamide and other A list celebrities.
This indeed was the moment most of us have been waiting for it seems. The level of hardship we've experienced has necessitated a Change.
Unknown to us, 2 Face was just 2FACED. He raised up the hopes of Millions of Nigerians only to dash it 24 hours to D-day.
Those familiar with the History of Revolution can attest to the fact that the Reactionary Forces must always fight against Revolution either through trickery, bribery, use of force or any other methods. 2 Face Idibia was just not capable to head this March.
What was he expecting when he supported the protest? Tea and bread? Even the most peaceful protest must have skirmishes here and there.
What was he bribed with or intimidated with?
Talk is indeed cheap while action comes from a daring heart..
God Bless all Nigerians!!!
Re: A Nairalander's View On 2FACE Idibia Cancelled Protest. by Opeyemibayonle(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2017
God bless nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Easily / A Nairalander Visited Buhari At Aso House London / Witches Around The World Unite To Cast Spell On President Trump's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.