Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Will U Do If Camera Man Forgot To Record On Ur Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Camera Man Forgot To Record On Ur Wedding (460 Views)

Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When U Find Out On Ur Wedding Nite Abt This? / How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Camera Man Forgot To Record On Ur Wedding by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
for many people,most especially the women,their wedding day is the most special day of their lives.no wonder that couples spend millions of naira trying to make sure that day looks perfect.the couples most importantly,would like to film such event so as to relive it over and over again and of course show their children.
So you can imagine how you would feel,if after all the spending,the camera man you hired tells you
madam am sorry i forgot to press the record button.
What woukd you do
Re: What Will U Do If Camera Man Forgot To Record On Ur Wedding by dacblogger: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
He has to give me a video of my wedding,i dnt care where he is getting it from... undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Camera Man Forgot To Record On Ur Wedding by braine(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
No problem. He'll have to contact everyone and get their videos and photos. Nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Camera Man Forgot To Record On Ur Wedding by subtlemee(f): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
I'll do marriage blessing with child dedication after a year,the deed has been done I can't kill myself
Re: What Will U Do If Camera Man Forgot To Record On Ur Wedding by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Not the end of the world .. just collect refund
Im sure if every single person who attended the wedding have phones right .. 2017 do the Maths grin

They will have a video . May not be yhe quality or length but video go dey .. no be naija grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do If Camera Man Forgot To Record On Ur Wedding by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
I won't be needing one in the first place.
I love quiet weddings.
Just the 2 of us, parents and few friends. And we are good

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Camera Man Forgot To Record On Ur Wedding by Dezzx(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
simply ask for refund.
Re: What Will U Do If Camera Man Forgot To Record On Ur Wedding by Vision4God: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Forget it, and face other things. Mistakes happen.
Kinda happened to us. Though twas d camera man. D wedding album was just filled wt I and my spouses pic. Family and friends pictures were missing.
Twas painful but I couldn't do anything about it Dan to let go

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating, Burns His Car / Age Is Just A Number / Dating Got Easier With Zoosk Online Sign And Registration. Start Dating Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.