Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,567 members, 7,901,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Idibia: The March Or The Message? I Am Confused By Reactions Am Seeing.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idibia: The March Or The Message? I Am Confused By Reactions Am Seeing.. (396 Views)

Photo Credit: Who Else Is Seeing What Am Seeing (photo) / 2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idibia: The March Or The Message? I Am Confused By Reactions Am Seeing.. by azimibraun: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
A planned protest that already had the government reacting fast by quickly setting up a machinery to check the rising prices of food in Nigeria hasn't done enough just yet? Must 2baba march? God gave him a voice to speak and he has spoken. I wish to be corrected but in the past couple of days not even President Barrack Obama could boast to have had in 2008 the attention 2baba got it was almost like the second coming of... name withheld.. to avoid blasphemy. The message has been passed, the government now knows. Am beginning to think only those with bad intentions are getting mad. Every media outlet in Nigeria carried the news of the planned protest and with the news comes the message. I believe in the message more than in the march. I hope you do too.

(1) (Reply)

Aggrieved Arsenal Fans Have Launched A "WEXIT" (wenger Exit) Campaign / Pablo of #keepthechangebae Inspires Adekunle Gold New Song. / Interesting Facts About Shah Ruhk Khan Wikipedia Won't Tell You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.