Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Hi Rooms, I Want U People To Advise Me On What I Am About To Ask ........please - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hi Rooms, I Want U People To Advise Me On What I Am About To Ask ........please (769 Views)

When You Want To Buy A GSD. Questions To Ask. / Advise me please(I'm scared) / Questions To Ask When Buying A Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Rooms, I Want U People To Advise Me On What I Am About To Ask ........please by Dayobajulaiye(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
If i want to start a dog business what nd what do i need to star up the dog business?
Re: Hi Rooms, I Want U People To Advise Me On What I Am About To Ask ........please by tolugar: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
A dog and a chain

3 Likes

Re: Hi Rooms, I Want U People To Advise Me On What I Am About To Ask ........please by Dayobajulaiye(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Yeah u are right, I have a 4month female Gsd ND a chain what next?
Re: Hi Rooms, I Want U People To Advise Me On What I Am About To Ask ........please by tolugar: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dayobajulaiye:
Yeah u are right, I have a 4month female Gsd ND a chain what next?

Put up a sign
Then you re on biz.

1 Like

Re: Hi Rooms, I Want U People To Advise Me On What I Am About To Ask ........please by Dayobajulaiye(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
What do u mean stop that what do u take me for.........i don't like people like u just stay quiet
Re: Hi Rooms, I Want U People To Advise Me On What I Am About To Ask ........please by Mediarush(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
it depends on the kind of "dog business" you want to go into... Do you want to breed dogs? Do you just want to make puppies and sell? Define the business and you'll get much more responses.
Re: Hi Rooms, I Want U People To Advise Me On What I Am About To Ask ........please by Dayobajulaiye(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
I want to breed dogs that what I mean
Re: Hi Rooms, I Want U People To Advise Me On What I Am About To Ask ........please by doingood: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
404 is more lucrative. U buy the dog for 10k or less and a plate in my area is N250. Once u have a nice bar mix with palm wine. Guy skye is ur limit.

(1) (Reply)

Already Open Diamond Naturals For Large Breed Puppy Available For Sale In Abuja / Male And Female Rottweiller Pup For Sale / Solid 10 Weeks Male Rott Pup Available For Sale (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.