Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,678 members, 7,935,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

"2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha (35761 Views)

Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. / Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Ruggedpen: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
HelenBee:
Why can't he just tell us he was threatened?
He can't said that, but looking at his facial expressions u will know all is not well with him.

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by lielbree: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
HelenBee:

You want make them kill am
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
greatiyk4u:

is heroism that cheap?
smh
name d least heroic thing u have done in ur life

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
merit455:
If this is true,then I pray Buhari should die the second time
grin grin grin grin
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by lielbree: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ruggedpen:

He can't said that, but looking at his facial expressions u will know all is not well with him.

It looked like he had been beaten and tortured shortly before that video
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by SalomonKane: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
They have come again on this thread. grin

wristbangle, you see them? grin
It's left for you to tackle them and not ignore them.

I still stand firm and hold my belief that removing GEJ wasn't a mistake. Same way I'd stand firm and hold my belief, come 2019 that removing PMB will not be a mistake.

We as Nigerians must stand united and see that we, we that is, you and I are the ones being oppressed by our politicians. The sooner we see this and do something about it, the better.

3 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Gwan2(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Baawaa:
Cowards will always have excuses to give
Bawaa abi wawa, u think wen dss carry go custody u go still get liver argue with dem?.......wen dem hold ur blokos put camera for ur face .....U go even talk say na u mastermind sept 11 US terrorists attack.
That guy made the announcement under duress, watch the video very well and ask any known sss personnel.

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by maylisa(f): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Those guys cant be trusted.
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by engineerboat(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Myd44, earlier on this thread was created.

www.nairaland.com/3612227/breaking-news-2face-released-dss

You locked it down, and now this.

Well truth can only be postponed, but it will surely come out.

Cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Elvidence(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
if na true say he was picked up by DSS and forced to cancel the protest..... then 2baba is a CHIEFCOWARD

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by wristbangle: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
It's left for you to tackle them and not ignore them.

I still stand firm and hold my belief that removing GEJ wasn't a mistake. Same way I'd stand firm and hold my belief, come 2019 that removing PMB will not be a mistake.

We as Nigerians must stand united and see that we, we that is, you and I are the ones being oppressed by our politicians. The sooner we see this and do something about it, the better.

Your opinion is same as mine. Nice one bro
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by steevy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
All dese hypocritical citizens that take whatever is thrown at them criticizing someone who dared speak up......... I hate our guts
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by bikefab(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
This isn't about 2face or 3face, this is about Nigeria. It is easier for folks to sit in the comfort of their living room and 'other rooms' to throw jibes at a patriotic effort. 2face has done his part, the appetite is whetted and the publicity has been made. Let's go do ours.

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by KKKWHITE(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
2face failed . Never start what you cant finish .
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Shinor(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
tjaytb:
Oh dear God what is wrong with every phone users this days? Is it the "first to comment" flu or is it just that y'all have lost the ability to reason before dropping opinion. An unknown person claimed to have an unknown uncle who's Tuface's neighbour (God knows how tru this is) who saw Tufacr been taken away by DSS and somehownknre he was threatened cos he had all the luxury of waiting at the door to watch Tuface come back home and probably got so close to see how shaken he was and y'all come here to wail and point fingers?

I don't understand! Some of you just want to talk. What?! What exactly is missing in your person?! What?! You want to criticize using a baseless news as focal point and you throw criticism as if the news bare facts. Common Nigerians! Stop allowing media throw ur brains like ping-pong. I hope the youth will act youthfully someday.

Sadly they won't

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Splashme: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Splinz:
It is very possible. Why? If they could picked up judges on their own caprices, attempted a foiled kidnap of a harmless man like Apostle Suleiman etc, then who is 2baba that they can't pick up
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by KKKWHITE(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
If its to f""k p""y 2face wont fail .
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by ngolokante(m): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
I don't know but it seems only a particular set of people are always witness to bad news in Nigeria? And in most cases these news always turns out to be false...how come only one man's cousin saw 2Face picked up?I mean is that really possible? The man has an entourage of aides and staff and none of them saw him arrested? Why the hell are people like this?

3 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by tonex360: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
BREAKING: Buhari extends vacation
President Muhammadu Buhari has written the National Assembly of his desire to extend his vacation citing medical reasons. The president had gone on a 10-day vacation in the UK which also included medical check-up and was expected back in the country on Monday, January 6. Since his trip to the UK, there has been runour that the president had passed away although this was refuted by his media aides. However, in a statement by Mr Femi Adesina who is the special adviser to the president on media and publicity on Sunday, January 5, the president said he had to “complete and receive the results of a series of tests recommended by his doctors.”
STORY 4 the gods....
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by SalomonKane: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
wristbangle:

Your opinion is same as mine. Nice one bro
This is suppose to be the opinion of sane nigerians. That is, nigerians who haven't under gone the demented stages of pedagogy lobotomization being spread by the tentacles of religion and tribe.

I've seen that religion and tribe, do us more harm than good. This is something our kleptocratic politicians understand. That's why they always play the religious card whenever it's time for election.

The day we as Nigerians start thinking about who can deliver Uhuru to us, rather than who is from which tribe and who is from which religion, is the day this country will stand firm in the affairs of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by bangging(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
eyesoflagos:
FACEBOOK USER CLAIMS 2FACE WAS PICKED UP BY THE DSS BEFORE CANCELLING HIS PLANNED PROTEST

2face was picked up by the DSS before cancelling his planned protest

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/facebook-user-claims-2face-was-picked.

https://m.facebook.com/nkena.nwokocha?tsid=0.2099687335955407&source=typeahead
where is our president buhari ooooooooo? Is he going 2 come in like a thief in the night in is own country?
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by andyomar(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
it was very obvious something went very. if u look a that video, 2face looked very scared of something. probably they threatened life of family and himself. I taya 4 dis Naija. DSS are the thugs of buhari.

2 Likes

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by powerblaze(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Probably made the video with a gun to his head

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Zehner(f): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
I swear when I saw that video I felt like he was scared and was saying what he said because they were people telling him to , he seemed jittery.
I thought I was imagining it now this just confirms it. Kai Naija which way!

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Ruggedpen: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
lielbree:

It looked like he had been beaten and tortured shortly before that video

Yes I guessed so
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by fotadmowmend(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Baawaa:
Cowards will always have excuses to give
This isn't cowardice ! Something big must be behind this. Seeing the clips I knew something was wrong! Look closely at his face in the video.
Definitely if the protest holds as planned some miscreants in government would hijack it and turn it to smthgelse

1 Like

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by wizkidblogger(f): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
HelenBee:

I tire ooo
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by FTbomb(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
it's beginning to become clearer that buhari is a tyrant and is not fit for any post in a democratic system of government. what kind of government at this age chokes the voice of its opposers and force them to accept his decisions without questions?
it's a shame i once supported this senile, old dullard but like millions of others who also did am regretting it now.
the spirit of late idi amin deserves apology from those who called him evil..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by mario383: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
EasternActivist:

Which hero, are you hero starved just because your supposed self made messiah of 2015 has failed??

Lick your wounds so dearly, my dog might afterall be a hero to some hero starved individuals someday.

Insha allah
Very childish. What is licking of wounds. Do not irritate people
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
merit455:
If this is true,then I pray Buhari should die the second time
u r still praying, u never ear say e don die?
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Super Story!...dude is ball'less!...
#ALUTA CONTINUA!
Re: "2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha by fotadmowmend(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
engineerboat:
Myd44, earlier on this thread was created.

www.nairaland.com/3612227/breaking-news-2face-released-dss

You locked it down, and now this.

Well truth can only be postponed, but it will surely come out.

Cc: lalasticlala
Even Nairaland isn't safe anymore.... DSS watching everywhere! This is absolutely a demomillitary regime!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards / D'banj Shows Off All His Awards / DNA: Ronke Odusanya’s ‘Baby Daddy’ Olanrewaju Saheed Jago Wanted By Court (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.