Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,647 members, 7,921,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:06 AM

Buhari Suspends Return To Nigeria, Extends Vacation Indefinitely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Suspends Return To Nigeria, Extends Vacation Indefinitely (633 Views)

Cabinet Reshuffle: Buhari Suspends Action Till After APC National Convention / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke / "Nigeria Is In Trouble" - FFK As Buhari Extends Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Suspends Return To Nigeria, Extends Vacation Indefinitely by SKYTREND(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has written to the National Assembly today, February 5, 2017, informing of his desire to extend his vacation in order to complete and receive the results of a series of tests recommended by his doctors.

READ MORE: http://skytrendnews.com/2017/02/05/buhari-suspends-return-nigeria-extends-vacation-indefinitely/

Re: Buhari Suspends Return To Nigeria, Extends Vacation Indefinitely by BigBelleControl(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na Wa o
Re: Buhari Suspends Return To Nigeria, Extends Vacation Indefinitely by Ayima: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
So my fellow Nigerians what are you guys going to do now? Maybe you guys will protest.
Re: Buhari Suspends Return To Nigeria, Extends Vacation Indefinitely by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Buhari Suspends Return To Nigeria, Extends Vacation Indefinitely by rengsho: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Buhari Suspends Return To Nigeria, Extends Vacation Indefinitely by butanep(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
It's not by force to lead the people. If you are sick, then resign from office to take care of your self.

African leaders are so power drunk. I know buhari is not just sick but....
Re: Buhari Suspends Return To Nigeria, Extends Vacation Indefinitely by bantudra: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
our system will run without him around..

he already achieved what jonathan couldnt achieve in four years in two years..

taking corruption as a serious issue..

now that the money is even reaching people at the bottom..

things will stabilize..

its easy to destroy something but its hard to build it....
Re: Buhari Suspends Return To Nigeria, Extends Vacation Indefinitely by bantudra: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
that with the dollar,i dont know...

if people would just stop running after it... undecided..

but in a democracy,nobody can stop anybody from bad habits....

in military rule the military goverment can ban the dollar from been used in nigeria...

ban the dollar and the dollar will be wortless in nigeria...

europeans dont care about the dollar and the euro is 1 to 1 with the dollar...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerians Storm Nigeria High Commission UK, Demand To See Buhari / Buhari Hale, Hearty; I Spoke With Him – Osinbajo / Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.