Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,591 members, 7,978,972 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:48 PM

The God You Never Knew - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God You Never Knew (580 Views)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God You Never Knew by GodsMopol: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Many blasphermiers and those who say things about Christ happen to do that blindly, I attended church all my life, but I never knew why I was in church, many stupid Christians believe Heaven is the primary goal of a Christian, probably you should ask yourself, why didn't God just take you immediately you give your life to Christ. so evidently, if Heaven was really primarily let believers come to Heaven conscious, then they should immediately kill you or stopped your parents from childbirth. So we would all go to Heaven, but God kept us for a reason, and that's purpose, the church was once dead and now, God is raising men all over the world to bring a great revival to the church, but its not really our fault, but it would be our fault when we know things like this and we ignore them. So many churches out there are not spirit filled and their members turns cowards and a reliable tool to sway growing and ignorant Christian easily. The church is still growing, and the devil is growing too because he know his time is short(Rev12:11) so lemme advise you, you can be our guest or ignorantly repent

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Jesus is Lord, that's my chief guest
Re: The God You Never Knew by ifenes(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
So who is the god you never knew? You didn't say anything on that.
Re: The God You Never Knew by GodsMopol: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2017
ifenes:
So who is the god you never knew? You didn't say anything on that.

looool, actually it was an eye opening tes
text for some who think they are just a number and of no significance or neither of value to God. that's what I meant
Re: The God You Never Knew by ifenes(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2017
GodsMopol:

looool, actually it was an eye opening tes
text for some who think they are just a number and of no significance or neither of value to God. that's what I meant

Who is the hidden God ? I'm interested in what you have to say
Re: The God You Never Knew by GodsMopol: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
ifenes:

Who is the hidden God ? I'm interested in what you have to say

okay, its not an hidden God, Its an unknown God.

An unknown God in the sense that, many have not had an experience with Him on a one on one platform, like for instance, God speaks to us, there is what the Church calls the baptism of the Holy Ghost, which launches you into some deep realm with God. though, a sinful man can't receive this baptism as Peter analysed in Acts 2:38, The baptism is different from water baptism, the fact you are water baptised does not give you the fullness of the Holy spirit, the disciples received the Holy Spirit(Acts 2) long ago after they were baptised(John 4:1-2). Lemme start by saying, what I really meant when I made the post, I notice, many Christians, are in church, really daring for more of God like in the day's of Acts, but they just assume that, Christianity is a mere philosophy, philosophy in the sense that, this things happened and that was the end, but I would recommend a book if you can lay your hands on it in Jesus name, you would hear of men who were passionate for the things of God, and how they use to not believe them, how they were religious in their Christianity, how they thought, its all go to church and hustle all day. Until they encountered the God which they had been hearing ministers preach about, but here is them, seeing God from a personal believe, and not the Bible says believe, though, everything that God would do, there must be some Bible verses that must correspond to it. You can ask me questions, I'm ready to give answers. Yea, the book is titled Gods general, its in series but the series I want you to get is How many failed and how many succeeded. thanks for your time sir, and I like that you are reading my posts
Re: The God You Never Knew by ifenes(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Re: The God You Never Knew by Hier(m): 3:45am On Aug 12, 2017
glory

(1) (Reply)

Lenten Period, Holy Season 2017 / Apostle Suleiman Should Look Inwards / South African Pastor Incite Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.