Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,163 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return" (699 Views)

Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? / Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return" by Cambells: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria's Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has denied speaking on the return of President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to a statement released on Sunday by the minister's aide, Mr Segun Adeyemi, the reports attributed to him claiming that the President won’t return because of faulty aircraft, was false.

He also said he did not speak with anyone.

The statement said, “Our attention has been drawn to a report quoting the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, as saying the President’s return to Nigeria may be hampered by a faulty aircraft.

“The minister has not spoken to anyone on the issue of the President’s
return, hence this report is another from the stable of the purveyors of fake news and should be disregarded.”

Meanwhile, President Buhari in a statement released by the special adviser to the president on media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, the President would not be returning till further notice.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/lai-mohammed-denies-speaking-on-buharis.html

Re: Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nobody cares.

When are they swearing VP Osibanjo in? We all know what's happening here.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return" by Cambells: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return" by Thewrath(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Odiegwu!
Re: Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return" by Cambells: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lmao grin grin .. What's happening?
Admin401:
Nobody cares.

When are they swearing VP Osibanjo in? We all know what's happening here.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return" by fran6co(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
lol mehn this film they want us to watch shd have part 2
Re: Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return" by leofab(f): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
chai daddy u can always lie oo, were u not the one who said Buhari will spend a least two years in the London hospital

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Said President Buhari Is "Hale And Hearty" - Lies / Gov Seriake Dickson Commissions 16 Army Brigade Headquarters In Yenagoa (pics) / BREAKING: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Bag Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.