Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,926 members, 7,973,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:49 AM

"It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose (23292 Views)

What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by MichaelUweh(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Yes wise quote Governor Fayose the only fearless Yoruba Man. Truly speaking, you are the only Yoruba man alive I can comfortably cast my vote for president under rain or sun...God will surely make u a PRESIDENT of Nigeria one day & by that time i will become the GOVERNOR of AKWA IBOM STATE under ur regime.As if we were in the same spirit Fayose, me and one policeman just talked about u becoming the PRESIDENT this morning in my office and immediately I logged into nairaland and saw this headline....wow my man FAYOSE...
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2017
No be only God's will, na Akpabio u go see!
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Excellent. He can share rice and chickens to us all!

...abi, that's what governance entails?
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Image123(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2017
He's feeding on the gullibility of many who drop their God given brains once they hear "God told me" and also prepping things to make any clamp down or arrest look political or anti-opposition.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Wallade(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2017
Now, this is a big joke! LMAO
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by truthstands11: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
He will make a better president than Buhari. His interest will be to please the people and the masses as Trump is doing in US. Not the political establishment that keeps enjoying, appointing incompetent people into positions while the people suffers.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by diggz: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ibime:
Fayose, go and pay your civil servants salaries. You think FG is State Government where you will be owing 5 months salary with no problem?

Fayose is one ediotic sombori I swear. Make dem allow am to waste him ekiti stolen money for election bcuz he will never rule this country.

What a useless picture snapping,kpomo buying, corn chewing,egusi and eba eating theatre art wannabe president.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by akigbemaru: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fayose with a tall dream!
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by olajizz01(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
prince9851:
adedeji sadeeq my Yoruba Muslim brother, are u minding that tout?
After he has finish hammerin and bending our Yoruba Muslim zombified skulls with bitter truth, he wants our support
He is mad
Just look at wat he did to my skull
Confirmed flatty and Ipob,religious bigot, i have gone through your profile,go and free your mini god abino dilector for kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by baysol: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
zendy:
Fayose once told the world that he will one day return to Government House, nobody gave him a chance, everyone wrote him off. He is now back in Government House.

To be honest, as an Igbo man, Fayose is the only Yoruba man I wound consider voting into Aso Rock.

....because you people are avid failures and will associate with like minds that is why you peps will always be slaves and follow follow people.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by 0b10010011: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fayose can only be the president of Biafra.

Nigeria! He was definitely just running his mouth

1 Like

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Realist2: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
I declare my support and will donate my life savings to support this course. Governor Fayose you are the only man after my heart in this Country for now .
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by greaterlove001: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Very possible Sir. Just keep the dream on...
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by MALBMAJOR: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Stupid man who go vote u animal
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by zendy: 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
baysol:

....because you people are avid failures and will associate with like minds that is why you peps will always be slaves and follow follow people.

Well if you call a people who once declared their own indepedent country and fought for 3 years to keep it follow and slaves then your idea of self determination is something else.

The reason why a lot of Igbos such as me like Fayose is that he is not a 'Northern a$$ licker'

We need more like him in the west
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
sanyeri is greater than ojukwu
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by prisiliveth: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fayose will surely DELIVER.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Adminisher: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ibo idiots will vote for this foool

1 Like

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Pascal181: 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
the Donald Trump of Nigeria. God will grant u Ur heart desires.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by alaskido(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
It is always good to dream big. I pray you make it to the presidency one day.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by xandy84: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
I am a Yoruba man and if there is any Yoruba man who stand a chance to be a president then the person is Fayose. You might not like his style of governance but give it to him, he has balls. He is the only governor in Nigeria that arrest Fulani menace while other governors are crying like a baby. On my personal opinion, he is the only man that enjoy general acceptance from majority of the Yoruba and Igbo people. Fayose stand a chance more than Tinubu to be a president of Nigeria one day.. my opinion though

zheroes:
is he known in the north, anyone intending to win an election in nigeria must win 50% of the north and the entire south!!! Presidency isn't local government election.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
Fayose my man.

The Egusi Soup from those Corpers must really be potent,as I see you are still running your mouth 2 days later.

Ironically,there is a section of Kirikiri Prison called Nigeria that you can be the President. Only thing saving you from that prison now is your immunity,so I will advice you to keep the Nation's money that was flown with a private jet to you,or your dreams might just come true.

Same thing the clown Nnamdi Kanu said about Ruling Biafra,and today his dream came true as he has a whole section in Kuje Prison to himself called BIAFRA.

Hahaha i swear you are good with words hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
dunkem21:
cheesy By 2019, he will be FREE anyway..

OK, let me ask the voters ..

Click *Like if you will vote Oshoko in 2019 ..

*Share for 2face cheesy

GEJ defeated Buhari online in 2015 so not new.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Ningi2020(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
zendy:
Fayose once told the world that he will one day return to Government House, nobody gave him a chance, everyone wrote him off. He is now back in Government House.

To be honest, as an Igbo man, Fayose is the only Yoruba man I wound consider voting into Aso Rock.
When will dat happen, I am sure by 2023
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Ningi2020(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
hammerF:
It is done Fayosi.

He is the only honest man from the south west.
That means Okorocha is d only man without a flat head from d east..
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Ningi2020(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
This Fayose needs to visit Yaba left for a checkup
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by zendy: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ningi2020:
When will dat happen, I am sure by 2023

Doesnt matter who is in Aso Rock in 2023, wether Fayose or Obasunjo's Grandfather, Nigeria wont be better because Nigeria does not work as a nation.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
zendy:

Dd ur last vote even count ... GEJ wey u vote whr is he.. one thing is sure let all easterners with there unborn flat heads + all ekiti vote fayose he cannt win!!
taking selfie,,addressing okada riders,,cutting ponmo nd eating eba,, how does that beta ur already miserable life .. yu are entitled to ur foolishness but dnnt share it...
yu wonna proof u r nt a fool tell us one infrastructure fayose as commissioned since is 2nd term apart frm eating evrywhr
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by lereinter(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
fa what presi what
Jehovah i need dual citizenship
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by zendy: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
ericsmith:

Dd ur last vote even count ... GEJ wey u vote whr is he.. one thing is sure let all easterners with there unborn flat heads + all ekiti vote fayose he cannt win!!
taking selfie,,addressing okada riders,,cutting ponmo nd eating eba,, how does that beta ur already miserable life .. yu are entitled to ur foolishness but dnnt share it...
yu wonna proof u r nt a fool tell us one infrastructure fayose as commissioned since is 2nd term apart frm eating evrywhr

You people who voted APC and your votes counted, how market?

Or rather, go and compare market prices when GEJ was there and now you have Buhari then come back lets compare notes.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by guychidile: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
To be honest with you,if Fayose contests presidential election on any plat form,hmm,I will vote him.,I will campaign for him..,
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
zendy:

You people who voted APC and your votes counted, how market?

Or rather, go and compare market prices when GEJ was there and now you have Buhari then come back lets compare notes.

if yu really wonna know..fr d record we ddnt vote fr APC we voted fr change .. we succeeded!!
same people that voted change today are same people protesting & clamoring fr gud governance... do yu see d hausas cry "naa our brother " because both d hausa nd yorubas place #nigeriafirst ...
we yoruba & d hausas started these change,,change is a continuous process nd we wonnt rest until d change is gud n conducive fr evrysoul that pray fr one nigeria. the masses ar gaining power more nd more evryday .. i see the politicians trembling ,,sumhw we av gotten our voice ..
#OneNaijaNigeriaFirst ...OurMumuDon-do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season / Nnamdi Kanu, Reconcile With Asari Dokubo - Ohanaeze Begs / FACT CHECK: Did Tukur Mamu Name Terrorists’ Sponsors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.