Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,632 members, 7,924,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Letter To Minister Of Interior RTD Lt-gen Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Minister Of Interior RTD Lt-gen Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (514 Views)

Abdulrahman Abba Jimeta Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Minister Of Interior RTD Lt-gen Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau by naijamycountry: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
[b]Dear Mr, Minister,

I ll make the letter short, i know you are a busy man with more than five Agencies under your ministry. SIR WE NIGERIANS WANT TO KNOW THE

OFFICIAL PRICE FOR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

REGARDS

MR WAYFORWARD

1 Like

Re: Letter To Minister Of Interior RTD Lt-gen Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau by Ewelesuo: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
naijamycountry:
[b]Dear Mr, Minister,

I ll make the letter short, i know you are a busy man with more than five Agencies under your ministry. SIR WE NIGERIANS WANT TO KNOW THE

OFFICIAL PRICE FOR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

REGARDS

MR WAYFORWARD
It's Nigeria Immigration Service that handles that.

You don't need the Honourable Minister of Interior because he has decentralised the issuance of International Passport to state headquarters of NIS. All you need to do is to go to your state capital and get it. I don't know the price, but you can check NIS website.

You can as well modify your letter and address it to the Controller-General of Imigration for promt attention.

Good Luck!
Re: Letter To Minister Of Interior RTD Lt-gen Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau by naijamycountry: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
I am not talking abt insurance, the website states 20k for 65 pages and max of 15k for 32 pages, but i bet you the cheapest you can get is 30k for 65pages and 23k for 32 pages. The Nigeria Immigration service is under Ministry of interior. When the head is corrupt it will affect the body.

(1) (Reply)

Over 500 People Turned Up For The Protest In Lagos #istandwithnigeria Movement / Why Can’t Osinbajo Be President? / Yoruba Prosecutor Withdraws From Ngwutas Case To Protest Northern Double Standar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.