Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,187 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Need Your Advice About My Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Your Advice About My Baby (1251 Views)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice About My Baby by kaz1980: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
I have a baby outside and I want to bring her in, at what age is it proper for me to make a request. And legally, how do I go about it. Please enlighten me. I want to take care of her education myself. Thanx
Re: Need Your Advice About My Baby by Smhart1(f): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bros what is stopping you ?
Re: Need Your Advice About My Baby by kaz1980: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2017
The mother said she can't release her for me.
Re: Need Your Advice About My Baby by thorpido(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2017
You obviously might not be able to raise that child on your own,at least not when she's still a baby.If you have a mother who is willing to take care of her then that might be possible.
Let the child stay with the mother for now.Make your presence felt in the child's life by visiting and making financial commitments.
Try to discuss with the mother and have an agreement on visits.

Young people,if you can't stay celibate,use protection.There are many ways to prevent pregnancy and they are not expensive.Stop bringing babies you don't have plans for into the world.It's good for you and for that child's future.

7 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice About My Baby by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
What's the sex of the child? And, how old?

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice About My Baby by kaz1980: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Female, two years.
Re: Need Your Advice About My Baby by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Leave the kid with her mother abeg. Kids should be with their mothers till at least 10 for boys and 16 for girls.
Re: Need Your Advice About My Baby by kaz1980: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
What if she get married to another man.

(1) (Reply)

Chief James Nwagwu Goes Home This Weekend / What Do I Call My Grandma's Sister? / Obaseki Visits APC Leader, Amegor Over Son's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.