Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah (20340 Views)

How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo / Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu / 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Arabiandude: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

Hahahaha... I don talk say I no go laugh today, but... cheesy grin cheesy

you they mind the fool? he thinks we re yorubas that bark and doesn't bite. We, we bite even before barking.

You better laugh o grin
You have already started laughing sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2017
bigfrancis21:
Have I been any different here from my comments or you just want to keep responding to save face? undecided

I just went through the first page again. The first guy threw the punch out, the second guy returned the punch, the first guy threw another, the second guy responded and you swooped in immediately, unto 'Judge Judy', on the second guy for retaliating by calling him 'worked up' yet you obviously and conspicuously overlooked the instigator of the problem in the first place. What is the 'working up' in responding to an attack on you in the first place? undecided In your own world of judgment, the perpetrator walks away freely and the defender gets the blame for defending himself? undecided

Remove the speck in your eye before you point it out in another person's.

I'm done with you. You can be all over the place having fun on here.

No, you are the one with a log of wood in your eye, that prevents you from seeing clearly, yet you want to remove the so-called speck in another person's eye that is only visible to you. sad You have made unsubstantiated allegations about my comments and actions. I called on you to substantiate it by providing evidence, and this is the kind of response that you come up with?? shocked My, oh my.

Why is it that you chaps cannot say anything good, if someone decides NOT to toe your line? I have explained my point to you, and yet you have chosen to misunderstand it, because of the bias within your mind. The Yoruba guy drew first blood. Yes. But your Igbo guy retaliated and responded to him in kind, using words that were far weightier and more vicious than his own, only to then turn around and complain of hate! Can you beat that!! shocked And when this was pointed out, you jumped to his defence by making unsubstantiated allegations. May God deliver you from the bias that colours your mind, Mr. moderator. undecided
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2017
Yorobastard:
It's not a matter of vicious word....Don't tell me you will take it softly with any one who stylishly insults anyone related to you.....You.....I guess you will break bottle on their head before telling them to watch their mouth next time.....You shouldn't have gotten into the convo, you should have allowed the guy defend himself....shikena

Hehehe.... break bottle, ke? cheesy Haba!! But I was not even defending the Yoruba guy. All I did was to point out to the Igbo guy, that after defending himself and retaliating, he should not have turned round to complain. My bad. I should have stayed on the sidelines to watch the entertainment! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by bigfrancis21: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2017
I am replaying the scenario again from the first page, comment after comment. The first guy instigated the war, the second guy responded. It is very clear that it was the first guy who accused the second guy of hate to begin with, not the other way around. You are claiming the second guy 'turned around and accused the first person of hatred'. How is your judgment even valid to begin with? Can you clearly see how your line of reasoning is faulty and clogged? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Tifemide2017:
OBJ was only trying to be politically correct here.

I, as a Yoruba man, know he was insincere with that assertion.

Even the northerners will never agree to an Igbo man being president. The highest they can get is the VP (like Ekueme).

We know what they can do when they get access to power, going by the clannish way Ironsi went in 1966.

AustineE1:

must u tell us that you are a Yoruba man before making your statement,you should be worried that majority of Igbos are faring far better than majority of your people and your slave masters,even without being the president.
And of course,igbos didnt take Obasanjos statement serious because treachery and cunning is a thread mark of your people,even your Hausa Fulani masters can attest to this. Exactly why they played a fast one on Awolowo and Abiola in this yoruba game of treachery! Tell your people to quit perpetual servitude,it wont take you no where,reason why most of your youths are either motor park touts,Alaye boys(street urchins),Omoniles and political tugs while there mates elsewhere are hitting it big.
No pun intended,one Nigeria as usual!

Tifemide2017:
[s][/s]
Oga, get some sense.

This politics of hatred will take you nowhere.

Real Igbos are reaching out to other Nigerians, not a 10mb pauper like you.

AustineE1:

Thats exactly my problem with you lots,you make statements laced with wickedness and hatred of the greatest order,you get a response with 'equal and opposite' reaction,you start complaining that it is 'politics of hatred'. Do you know the reason why Nigeria may never get it right? You people are so screwed to the point that you think everything should be about who becomes president,the rest of the free world are investing in great ideas,businesses,science,technolgy,ICT etc while you people are polluting the air space shouting 'the president is from my ethnic group'. Smell the coffee,quit being shallow minded!
At a time when most Igbo youths are peacefully pursuing the common goal of Biafra and you are still having sleepless night on who becomes the president. Stop calling out Igbos,they have long lost faith in Nigeria,tell your fellow 'loving' Nigerians to allow them go. Keep your presidency!
Every man on his own,God for us all!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Yorobastard(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... break bottle, ke? cheesy Haba!! But I was not even defending the Yoruba guy. All I did was to point out to the Igbo guy, that after defending himself and retaliating, he should not have turned round to complain. My bad. I should have stayed on the sidelines to watch the entertainment! cheesy

Naso.....But Na true talk I yarn....Cos at the end of the day...His people will come to his defence same as the Igbos were doing.....Wat you did will obviously tell that you are for/with him

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

No, you are the one with a log of wood in your eye, that prevents you from seeing clearly, yet you want to remove the so-called speck in another person's eye that is only visible to you. sad You have made unsubstantiated allegations about my comments and actions. I called on you to substantiate it by providing evidence, and this is the kind of response that you come up with?? shocked My, oh my.

Why is it that you chaps cannot say anything good, if someone decides NOT to toe your line? I have explained my point to you, and yet you have chosen to misunderstand it, because of the bias within your mind. The Yoruba guy drew first blood. Yes. But your Igbo guy retaliated and responded to him in kind, using words that were far weightier and more vicious than his own, only to then turn around and complain of hate! Can you beat that!! shocked And when this was pointed out, you jumped to his defence by making unsubstantiated allegations. May God deliver you from the bias that colours your mind, Mr. moderator. undecided
Oga laudate, these guys are so averse to the truth, my first comment was without insult and they came up on me.

Bro, I couldn't help it than to give them back.

It's not my first time with them.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Orikinla1: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Even the northerners will never agree to an Igbo man being president. The highest they can get is the VP (like Ekueme).

We know what they can do when they get access to power, going by the clannish way Ironsi went in 1966.

No.

You are wrong.
OBJ has been plotting to make an Igbo man President for years.
He loved the late first military Head of State of Nigeria, Major-General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi and Lt Colonel Adekunle Fajuyi (who was hosting a visiting Ironsi) in Ibadan when they were killed.
He knew they were heroes.
He wants to rubbish the retired general who led the counter coup d'etat that killed Ironsi with Fajuyi.
He has scores to settle with this general from Taraba.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Oga laudate, these guys are so averse to the truth, my first comment was without insult and they came up on me.

Bro, I couldn't help it than to give them back.

It's not my first time with them.

Guy you sef, you drew first blood with your comments, nah! Did you expect them to give you a pat on the head? sad

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by ifycent2: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2017
igbo....
president.
I only fear dis man obj...
dis man really no de secret of Nig...
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by BiafranPrince: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

What gives you the impression that I am Edo? Provide solid, incontrovertible evidence to support your claims, please. And while you are doing so, kindly include the name of the village and local govt area in Edo state, too. If you do not provide solid proof to show that Laudate is Edo, may your ATM Cards get trapped every single time you go ahead to withdraw cash, in 2017.

Hehe cunny Laudate cheesy cheesy

Who does not know you, if it comes to Igbo, you behave like we are always the attackers, when Yorubas attack and reply, u side with Yorubas and claim Igbos over reacted....crappy tricky little guy, who doesn't know your antecedents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by LordKushmann(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2017
gunners160:
Igbo! Wetin? Nigeria should not make that mistake if not they will rule Nigeria like a profit making venture. It is beta for Nigeria not to have leader than to be ruled by Igbos

See right here is the reason we abhor sharing the same political space with someone like this. You obviously do not know of the need to run a country like a business venture because you skipped simple Ss1 economics class. Have you heard of something called national income, GDP, surplus and deficit? If you do not know how to haggle with other world economies in order to get the best price for your national resources, there won't be surplus in national income.. That is the money a country has made as profit after a year of doing business with other countries. I could go on to educate you but you probably wouldn't appreciate it. Leave us to go have our nation so we can teach you how to make money out of a land mass called a country. Business is everything young man. Alawe and Yahoo Yahoo will not give you sustainable wealth. Take it from a bona-fide IGBO man from Mbaise

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2017
BiafranPrince:
Hehe cunny Laudate cheesy cheesy

Who does not know you, if it comes to Igbo, you behave like we are always the attackers, when Yorubas attack and reply, u side with Yorubas and claim Igbos over reacted....crappy tricky little guy, who doesn't know your antecedents.

Point of correction. I do not attack the Igbo. I attack IPOB when they start spewing their usual propaganda, insults and hate-filled rhetoric.

Secondly, I only take sides with those who speak the truth without prejudice, hate, or insults lining their words. It doesn't matter if they are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Bachama, Nupe, Ikwerre, Efik, Yakurr, Tiv, Egun, Kalabari, Shere, Idoma etc. Do you get it now?? sad

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by BiafranPrince: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

Point of correction. I do not attack the Igbo. I attack IPOB when they start spewing their usual propaganda, insults and hate-filled rhetoric.

Secondly, I only take sides with those who speak the truth without prejudice, hate, or insults lining their words. It doesn't matter if they are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Bachama, Nupe, Ikwerre, Efik, Yakurr, Tiv, Egun, Kalabari, Shere, Idoma etc. Do you get it now?? sad

I have been on this forum long enough to know your antecedents, you hardly comment on any other thread, but if it is related to Igbo, you rush in and start acting like an umpire, but it is glaringly clear that you are a biased umpire, always titling towards Yoruba and using long comments and plenty grammar to charge towards anything Igbo.

If you get called out, you pretend like u did nothing.....I know you man.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Emperormartin(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2017
Wow!!! See how the Igbos are coming in support of their comrades in this thread!!!!

Sometimes, the Igbos can be UNITED!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2017
BiafranPrince:
I have been on this forum long enough to know your antecedents, you hardly comment on any other thread, but if it is related to Igbo, you rush in and start acting like an umpire, but it is glaringly clear that you are a biased umpire, always titling towards Yoruba and using long comments and plenty grammar to charge towards anything Igbo.

If you get called out, you pretend like u did nothing.....I know you man.

You know nothing. sad If you want to make false allegations, it is your call. I have commented on hundreds of threads from Entertainment, to Politics, Properties, Autos, TV/Movies and Education. I have even commented on threads relating to Igala, Yoruba, Kalabari, Edo etc. So what the heck do you mean by claiming that I hardly comment on any other thread, but rush in to Igbo threads? shocked

Are you ok? And just where and when did I state that I was an umpire? Why is it that you people like to read meanings that do NOT exist into the comments of others? Everyone can see that bias and prejudice ooze from your own words and those of your ilk. If anyone does NOT support your skewed, faulty propaganda then you pick on him, and throw snide comments in his direction. sad

If they have sent you on an errand to ridicule Laudate or pick a fight, please go back and tell them that you are too small to deliver the message. undecided

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by bilazego(m): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:
[s][/s]
Oga, get some sense.

This politics of hatred will take you nowhere.

Real Igbos are reaching out to other Nigerians, not a 10mb pauper like you.

Go back to your first post and underline the love words used for the Ibos.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by cheruv: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2017
BiafranPrince:

This cunny Edo boy, guy park well.
O tèlá m'nwéwèré uche ahu shí o bù nnwa Idu undecided mana ihnye o nēme na NL bú I nāgòghárí ago nēnwéghí ishi na odu angry

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2017
BiafranPrince:
This cunny Edo boy, guy park well.
laudate:
What gives you the impression that I am Edo? Provide solid, incontrovertible evidence to support your claims, please. And while you are doing so, kindly include the name of the village and local govt area in Edo state, too. If you do not provide solid proof to show that Laudate is Edo, may your ATM Cards get trapped every single time you go ahead to withdraw cash, in 2017.

Biafranprince, I am still waiting for you to provide proof of Laudate's Edo ancestry. undecided Why is it taking you so long?? shocked
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Ngokafor(f): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

Biafranprince, I am still waiting for you to provide proof of Laudate's Edo ancestry. undecided Why is it taking you so long?? shocked

...Keep deceiving yourself,you are not Edo,Delta,Igbo,Yoruba yet you are on every anti-Igbo thread defending yorubas against Igbo and spitting saliva all over the thread...Keep fooling your old age.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Ngokafor:
...Keep deceiving yourself,you are not Edo,Delta,Igbo,Yoruba yet you are on every anti-Igbo thread defending yorubas against Igbo and spitting saliva all over the thread...Keep fooling your old age.

And you are so blinded by your own pretentious deceit that you cannot see that I contribute to several different threads, and not just those related to the Igbo. undecided I defend everyone from the poison, hate-filled rhetoric, vicious propaganda and deception unleashed by your fellow IPOBians against others, irrespective of whether they are Efik, Etsako, Annang, Idoma, Yoruba, Birom, Eggon, Kalabari, Yakurr, Nupe, Gwoza, Jukun, Kushi, Egun, etc. sad

Now run along like a good little toddler, sit in one corner and watch your cartoons...
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2017
afonjas should run away from this thread. .omo see finishing by my Igbo brothers. .AustinE1 biko easy oo
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by babyfaceafrica: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2017
bigfrancis21:
I am replaying the scenario again from the first page, comment after comment. The first guy instigated the war, the second guy responded. It is very clear that it was the first guy who accused the second guy of hate to begin with, not the other way around. You are claiming the second guy 'turned around and accused the first person of hatred'. How is your judgment even valid to begin with? Can you clearly see how your line of reasoning is faulty and clogged? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

and you are a mod o?....smh
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

@Biafranprince.... still waiting! Where is the evidence??
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Ngokafor(f): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

And you are so blinded by your own pretentious deceit that you cannot see that I contribute to several different threads, and not just those related to the Igbo. undecided I defend everyone from the poison, hate-filled rhetoric, vicious propaganda and deception unleashed by your fellow IPOBians, irrespective of whether they are Efik, Etsako, Annang, Idoma, Yoruba, Birom, Eggon, Kalabari, Yakurr, Nupe, Gwoza, Jukun, Kushi, Egun, etc. sad

Now run along like a good little toddler, sit in one corner and watch your cartoons...

.....lol!!..pathetic two-faced hypocrite and a cowardly yorubaman is what you are..Every Igbo person on this forum is an IPOB member to you clowns..Have the floor dude cos its already saturated with your hypcritical,two-faced drivel and spittle..I have made my point.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Ngokafor(f): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:

@Biafranprince.... still waiting! Where is the evidence??

...what a jobless mongrel...smh!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by akigbemaru: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Obasanjo no well at all.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Menace2Society(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

Muppet why are u so pained undecided grow up!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

And by their insults ye shall know how empty their brains are...

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by laudate: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ngokafor:
Ngokafor:

.....lol!!..pathetic two-faced hypocrite and a cowardly yorubaman is what you are..Every Igbo person on this forum is an IPOB member to you clowns..Have the floor dude cos its already saturated with your hypcritical,two-faced drivel and spittle..I have made my point.

I asked Biafranprince a question, yet you are the one responding. shocked Doesn't he have any mouth to talk, or any keyboard to use in responding to my questions? Are you his mouthpiece? Or are you one and the same person? sad Let us know. One can clearly see the hypocrisy, drivel and cowardice oozing from your veins.

And since you are now claiming that Laudate is Yoruba (i.e. which is the default setting programmed into your brains), then kindly provide proof to show that Laudate is Yoruba, or may you lose every dime in your bank account in this year 2017. Chikena! undecided
Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by zendy: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Since you people know what Igbos can do, why are you people not supporting them to have their own independent country and leave you alone?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Doghari: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

1.) You that qualify as yorubas to grab power what did Obj's presidency (who was elected by Igbos and hausa agaibst Falae) do for you? Are you yorubas not the only 'southerners' with IDP camps in oshogbo and ogbomosho. Poverty-ridden clowns! grin

You cant remove an Emir in yoruba city like illorin yet you think you can decide who'll get the presidency. Cowardly mor0ns without shame grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah by Doghari: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
monex:

he is admits he is spewing hatred but he is also saying that the Yoruba guy spewed hatred first but is the first to accuse others.

I am neither yoruba nor igbo but i have seen that the tribalism/hatred is from both sides on this forum.

yorubas can't stomach being hammered Igbos but they enjoy drawing first blood. Tifemide2017 drew first blood, AustinE1 responded with an ogbunigwe. Who ended up lamenting and crying about 'hate' like sissies? Tifemide2017 the yoruba.

It has always been like that for a long time on this forum, even in real life. A yoruba agbero will come to you with trouble, the Igbo guy beats the hell out of him, he runs shouting 'egba mi o' to call his fellow urchins while screaming about 'omo Ibo hatred'. Funny scratched faces.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara / Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences / Oyo State Npower Beneficiaries Turn Up Enmass For APC And PMB. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.