Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

"I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina (28864 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Bloody liar! Dat wasn't what u said on kubanji direct last week on radio continental
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Chibabi:
Someone should help me recall the 15000 Zombies that have gone to welcome Buhari. Or do they still want to stand with him @the airport?
15,000 zombies. Led by a very confused Afonja Adesina smiley

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by VeniJu: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2017
migeoart:
I dnt just get this people! if Buhari is dead they should just come out plain to inform the masses I don't wish him dead but everyone must die and age is no longer on his side, death is like pregnancy you can't hide it forever!
Anyway if he is still alive he should come back and clean the mess
God bless Nigeria !!!!!!

Guy, na from mess dem dey get shit.. He can't clean any mess. He'll rather add more shit.
In as much as i don't wish him dead, i really know that he's gone.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by DrOkoroafor(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2017
All is not well with the president.
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by edibless0(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2017
The man is dead tell us the truth...... .we are not fools.
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by HarveySpecter1: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
GenBuhari:
i know there are many white racists on these forums paid to defend the evils of white devils and you fit the profile of one of them .

I am not surprised at your rancour.

Go take your drug.
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by PMAJOR419(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2017
But tbc (the billion coin) at an affordable rate....chat me on whatsapp with +2348068835221 for quick funding and delivery..asap
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2017
pathetic that you can earn your living doing evil
HarveySpecter1:

Go take your drug.
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by tydi(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2017
After all said the disease PMB is suffering from There is no cure. Treatments include medicines
to control dizziness, limiting salt in your diet, and
taking water pills. A device that fits into the outer
ear and delivers air pulses to the middle ear can
help. Severe cases may require surgery.

May God help him!
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by tydi(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2017
anytexy:
You spoke my mind. He should come back for his MESS. His death will set us back again politically. He must finish his tenure l beg ooo!

Bros! abeg who una leNd una Brain to?
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by humblelyf(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Oladimejyy:
What just know is that PMB is not dead,nothing more.
#ISTANDWITHBUHARIPATIENTLY
lol
are you standing at the airport right now?
you must be feeling frustrated and disappointed right?
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Buharimustgo: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2017
If this cabal are not severely punished for taking Nigerians for granted,they will keep acting this movie over and over again
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by masseratti: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:
This dude is making a fuul of himself in the present and future angry
Why do Yorubas always take the position of chief liars on-behalf sef?
During yardua na afonja dey blow lie after the guy don kpeme, now it's adesina, what a race of people sad
it was a title you guys held sway with under ibb and abacha,remember ofornagoro,chuckwumerije
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Jaabioro(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2017
So you're not aware of your boss health status.. Off Demi but all this while you told us is that your is healthy
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Ohamzee: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Oladimejyy:
oh it is now patiently...kwontiu
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by emi14: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2017
No clarity
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2017
I have seen this before...

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by mmsen: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2017
This is disturbing, usually they're quick to lie and claim that he is well.

This is the first time that they've admitted that he may not be in good health.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Jesusloveyou: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
migeoart:
I dnt just get this people! if Buhari is dead they should just come out plain to inform the masses I don't wish him dead but everyone must die and age is no longer on his side, death is like pregnancy you can't hide it forever!
Anyway if he is still alive he should come back and clean the mess
God bless Nigeria !!!!!!
becos you are the one that buried him after 24hrs of his death according to their custom and religion.
Ipod sef.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Jesusloveyou: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2017
edibless0:
The man is dead tell us the truth...... .we are not fools.
you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2017
The issue is not whether he is dead or alive.

Whatever his health status, he is unfit to rule the most populous & complex nation like Nigeria.

The earlier we realise this, make ammends & move on, the better for the nation.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2017
This d.umb dude oozes, eats, drinks, & breathe LIES!
....shameless asslicker, una cup go soon full!
#enough of STEWPIDITY!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by joinnow: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2017
But why femi face dey like person dat is crying & mourning¿
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by mex22: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Oladimejyy:

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Kingspin(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2017
Most times I laugh at the crop of people that voted Buhari. Stupid can be a question.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by bilazego(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:
This dude is making a fuul of himself in the present and future angry
Why do Yorubas always take the position of chief liars on-behalf sef?
During yardua na afonja dey blow lie after the guy don kpeme, now it's adesina, what a race of people sad

Na because them be talkative
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2017
a soul eating demon is living in aso rock......it is either the President dies or the first lady. history clearly shows
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by yedidiah(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2017
As a public servant, you owe it as a point of duty to those you are serving to disclose your state of health.

But I pray he recovers and come back stronger.
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by macgodon: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2017
Lie Mohammed has given this man that thing to eat he will never be comfortable telling the truth again.
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by macgodon: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2017
highrise07:
a soul eating demon is living in aso rock......it is either the President dies or the first lady. history clearly shows
it only affecto those that has evil plans for the country, mostly the housa's that want to islamize it, kole worl
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by Bimpe29: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2017
We need no soothsayer to tell us how protracted Buhari's health is. Isn't it good for him to resign and receive adequate medicare without being subjected to public outcry?
Re: "I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina by MonPro: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2017
FEMI LIARDESHINA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) / Father Mbaka Saga: ’Mixing Religion With Politics Is Dangerous' -Cardinal Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.