Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,732 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters (3560 Views)

Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) / Funny Church Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by MyJoe: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2009
KunleOshob:

David, she definitely is. It only makes sense that since she is trying to hide her identity she would try to differentiate her posts a bit from that of Pilgrim.1, hence she stopped using colours and one or two other minot practises. But the truth is that she has done a very poor job of diguising herself. The similarities are far too many and uncanny for it to be a different person.

Kunle would bet any amount on this thing! It seems this pilgrim babe really made an impression around here. I better go and and read her. smiley
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by kolaoloye(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2009
I love this thread but no much time to post right now yet i would like to correct something

Nezan (m)
Talking of Multiple Personality Syndrome, me-thinks abuzola=up lawal.

I know uplawal,definitely not the the same with the terrorist.

BRB
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by Nezan(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^^ So difficult to tell, though.
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 09, 2009
@Banom,yes they sell mtn in london but is Nigerian shops that sells it and some London IBOBOYS(ASIANS)shops
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2009
@kola oloye,pls how and where do you know?
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by banom(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2009
uplawal:

@Banom,yes they sell mtn in london but is Nigerian shops that sells it and some London IBOBOYS(ASIANS)shops

Is that what you are doing in London ? aren't you supposed to be reading your books ?
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by mavenbox1: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2009
I am the best. mavenbox is the best, although i am a conceited biatch like that who always tries to show that she knows something sha. grin grin grin
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
@Banom,you're not serious,what sort of question is that,erepa yi gan tie wa po ju,see who is talking,you tried to beg me for a recharge card and i told you shops are closed,now ure opening your dirty mouth to tell me am i not supposed to be reading my books,fool,or do u think youre talking to a lil girl here,just mind your langiuage okay
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by mavenbox1: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
uplawal you and banom should go and settle your problems in the bedroom. after four rounds una go stop your fights
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
dnt know u pls show ur id,and besides this Banom tire me sef,my Abuzola thats not around is causing this nah,thats wh Banom can open his mouth init
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by mavenbox: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
mavenbox:

uplawal you and banom should go and settle your problems in the bedroom. after four rounds una go stop your fights
^^^ That is not mavenbox, please. A clone has impersonated me!
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by banom(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
mavenbox:

^^^ That is not mavenbox, please. A clone has impersonated me!

Of course that is m a v e n b o x, just say it is not your own mavenbox.

But who will be up to this silly thing ?
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by banom(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ uplawal,
let me just believe i am not the one you are calling all those names, simply because i asked you a simple question.
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
@banom,i just hope its not me youre asking this silly question as if you dnt know the insultive question you wrote
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by alafin(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2009
OLAADEGBU= Our pastor

Banom = a new converter, now intelligent

Seun Osewa = cool, clam and collective.

Alh. Olabowale    = Pro- Islam and very conscise

Davidylan = Critic of Olabowale, outspoken and collective

Skyone = Another critic of Olabowale AND Islam BUT Intelligent

Noetic = cool, passionate and collective

Huxley = ex astrologist now confused

Huros
= ex astrologist now confused

Wirinet = ex astrologist now confused

Deepsight = ex astrologist now confused

Ogaga4luv = devil's general

Pilgrim = I think she's the most brilliant lady of NL

Nwando
= funny and intelligent

Tayo D = cool and intelligent

Abuzola
= Pro Islam and a trouble maker; intelligent though

uplawl = wife of abuzola

No2atheism = collective and precise

Tudor
= Aggressive, out of touch but negatively outspoken

Alafin = BABA OF NL

MAMA GEE = too conscise but cool

Kunle Oshoba = confused but cool

Manmustwac = cool but now hiding somewhere

AKO
= Still hiding but collective
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by PastorAIO: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2009
alafin:

OLAADEGBU= Our pastor

Banom = a new converter, now intelligent

Seun Osewa = cool, clam and collective.

Alh. Olabowale    = Pro- Islam and very conscise

Davidylan = Critic of Olabowale, outspoken and collective

Skyone = Another critic of Olabowale AND Islam BUT Intelligent

Noetic = cool, passionate and collective

Huxley = ex astrologist now confused

Huros
= ex astrologist now confused

Wirinet = ex astrologist now confused

Deepsight = ex astrologist now confused

Ogaga4luv = devil's general

Pilgrim = I think she's the most brilliant lady of NL

Nwando
= funny and intelligent

Tayo D = cool and intelligent

Abuzola
= Pro Islam and a trouble maker; intelligent though

uplawl = wife of abuzola

No2atheism = collective and precise

Tudor
= Aggressive, out of touch but negatively outspoken

Alafin = BABA OF NL

MAMA GEE = too conscise but cool

Kunle Oshoba = confused but cool

Manmustwac = cool but now hiding somewhere

AKO
= Still hiding but collective

Who is this coward hiding behind a new user name in order to post rubbish! grin
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by alafin(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Who is this coward hiding behind a new user name in order to post rubbish! grin

dont feel jelous ok let me console you

Pastor AIO= Goat head, meaningless in his post and deserve to be baned on NL grin shocked
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by ilosiwaju: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
i dont really think abuzola=uplawal
uplawal=abuzola wannabe, wink based on how rash abuzola's comments are, it will be difficult for him(i think) to hide under an uplawal id cos:
- uplawal posts are just comic reliefs, side talk etc. sheikh abuzola despite his irrational comments at times still takes the pain to make some scriptural references. from that i could infer that he is quite knowledgeable but arrogant hence such arrogance wont allow his boiling blood rest under a rather shallow uplawal(eefin ni wa) not even for some scraps of praise for himself.
2. cut the guy some slack, he is like a one-man army in here with not much islamic support. the closest i came to reading another NL poster like abuzola was on a programming thread. the guy's name is javalove with a funny signature(may allah strengthen hamas and shame the enemies).
smiley
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by Mavenb0x(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2010
grin grin grin Thread resurrected! After a whole month!! Hahaha. I needed some humour and this thread did it for me again. Thanks, JeSoul kiss
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ilosiwaju,you know youre a fool u know,so its me that is shallow?will u like it if i say ure equally BRAINLESS IDIOT
Re: Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters by RickandMorty: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Bumpiro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Reject God? / Endwatch Breaking News!! : Swedish Workers Implanted With Microchips / A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.