Stats: 3,197,901 members, 7,966,348 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:04 PM

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (34295 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Luizville(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2017
#IstandForChangeTheChange

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by olasaad(f): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2017
where is Gov.Fayose I think he should lead the protest now since he had promised to join 2face in the protests
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by tydi(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria now says Nigerians are cowards!
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2017
#SayNoToHardship

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2017
na so.... buhari is not coming back alive

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by aloziedaya(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2017
I'm with you guys. Carry on and make sure you reach aso rock.

Bihari will return in 4 weeks time

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by knightsTempler: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Good morning indefinitely Nigerians.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." -Thomas Jefferson

#IStandWithNigeria

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by zubydave(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2017
Great!
Let the protest begin!
They thought threatening Tuface alone would stop the protest, but they never knew something else was going to hit them real hard.

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Lildav: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2017
abeg. remind. me where this unity fountain the again!! I must turn up!
APC... ur papa!

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by VeniJu: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2017
favourmic:
DAMN!!! I am sorry baby. i did nt make it 2day becos my iPhone had a problem and my iPad ba3 is dead, My sister z wit my Samsung galaxy note 3. Am just alone here @ home since my parents traveled 2 Germany.
I could av Skype wit u but i miss placed my apple laptop power pack, so i av 2 hit South Africa 2morro 2 get a new one.
I also wanted to go 2 d mall dz nite but my auntie went out wit my Bugatti and my elder brother went out wit d rang rover and our highlander had a little problem, d tire of d Honda Element is flat and i hate driving d Lexus jeep @ nite. So i tried calling d driver to come and pick me with my mums Ferrari but no credit . Babe., Can you plz send me MTN card let me call him ?? Lolz
This is what we tag #sahara.
If u knw wht i meantongue
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2017
Laughs in India

Tubaba if na toto you no go withdraw

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by doctokwus: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Even if its just 100 people,its something.
The symbolism is that d govt is being told for d first time that people are not happy with it.
Its d symbolism intellectuals in govt were scared of,thats y dey put pressure on 2face;that once allowed,there will be gradual and steady increase in anti Buhari movements and protests.
Kudos to all that came out to start.

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Lildav: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2017
abeg. remind. me where this unity fountain the again!! I must turn up!
APC... ur papa!

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2017
I support

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Olatrent: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2017
This is a peaceful protest tuface is just a coward and has portrayed a betrayal act. Guys keep on keeping on. Spectator mode

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Opakan2: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2017
you stand with Nigeria and you can't ask GEJ to call his militants to order.

fools deceiving themselves

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by dragonking3: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2017
Naijacitizen:
Abeg I wan see a crowd.
Why don't you go there and join the protest so that you can see the crowd angry

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by dragonking3: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Opakan2:
you stand with Nigeria and you can't ask GEJ to call his militants to order.

fools deceiving themselves
Has Buhari called his killer fulani heardsmen brothers to order? Better use your brain

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by favourmic(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Mightyraw:

Can somebody ban dis guy?
Mod

Are you okay
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by debedebe(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
#IstandwithdividedNigeria #Enoughisenough

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by michoim(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2017
They seems to be lost in life. Naughty protesters.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Osama10(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Naijarians can talk much but do little. Where are all those shouting on the social media because I can count the number of people here on my fingers
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Alanzazani: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2017
turning up where are they presently
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by hollywater: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2017
donmixc:
I swear Nigerians are cowards cheesy cheesy

IPOB protests pull crowds pass what I'm seeing in abuja and lagos nah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That is the spirit bro.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by storm001(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2017
where is enugu venue for this protest??
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2017
I STAND WITH NIGERIA. WHAT IS THE DIRECTION OF THIS GOVERNMENT ?

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by kacchy(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2017
If blackface was wise without envy from the beginning,he would have shot himself to eternal hero in Nigeria by taking over the mantle dropped by Tuface to make history.

#Istandforgoodgovernance#IstandwithNigeria

Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State / Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri / Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan