Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri (778 Views)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by erukujeje(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
See the post below/;

Reno Omokri
13 hrs ·
Two years ago Mbaka preached a sermon against GEJ titled 'From Goodluck to Badluck'. As things unfold today, I hope he is proud of himself! In 2012, Tunde Bakare preached a sermon and said "Up, up Jesus; down, down Jonathan". I hope he is proud of himself today! Let me tell them that the Goodluck Jonathan they preached against is now the toast of the world. He is more relaxed and at peace with himself. He is celebrated by world leaders and world institutions. I remind both of them that he who God has blessed, no Mbaka or Bakare can curse-Numbers 23:8.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by INTROVERT(f): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by Airforce1(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2017
You're better off speaking from the sidelines
Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by TippyTop(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2017
@op
I managed to get screenshots for you.

Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by drss2(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2017
"those who voted d beast to power will end up in d belle of d beast." - Fayose.
d con3 is now worst off dan it was in 1984 thanks to buari dullard, nigeria's recessionist in chief.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by temitemi1(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2017
let them keep enjoying their bad luck cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by emeijeh(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2017
From badluck to Hell

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by Baawaa(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2017
The truth still remains the same that Jonathan is a failure, because in 2011 Nigerians voted for him en-mass.But Nigerians CHANGED their minds when Jonathan Make it clear to us that "stealing is not corruption".Tunde Bakare was among those that protested that Jonathan should become acting president when Yara-dua was sicked.And Rev Mbaka then was spiritual father to patience Jonathan,
Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2017
If GEJ didn't lose, we wouldn't have known how evil, heartless, insensitive, undemocratic, deceitful useless and clueless this Buhari can be.

Come 2019, I will correct my mistake

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by phlemzy: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2017
Sure Father Mbaka is having a feel of it all. In other news, Buhari never had a plan to return yesterday. Presidency was only playing out a calculated script to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by greatgod2012(f): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2017
I've seen so many hypocritical people but that of Pastor Tunde Bakare is the epic of them all.

Just imagine the way he is keeping quite now as if what is happening in the county now is normal!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by adadike281(f): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2017
Truth be told, it sucks to be Mbaka right now . Mbaka should lead dis protest and undo what he did, in case u don't know, Mbaka helped to place Nigerians in d world sufferers map.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by erukujeje(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2017
TippyTop:
@op
I managed to get screenshots for you.

correct guy
Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by SalamRushdie: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Baawaa:
The truth still remains the same that Jonathan is a failure, because in 2011 Nigerians voted for him en-mass.But Nigerians CHANGED their minds when Jonathan Make it clear to us that "stealing is not corruption".Tunde Bakare was among those that protested that Jonathan should become acting president when Yara-dua was sicked.And Rev Mbaka then was spiritual father to patience Jonathan,

But the truth is as bad as leader he was he is still light years better and more effective than the loser Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Die-hard Jonathanians need to be featured in the Guinness book of record as the longest running weepers.

(1) (Reply)

N49m Recovery Not A Stunt- EFCC / Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life / Gov. Wike Deserves The Name, "Mr Projects "- Says VP. Osinbajo(video+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.