Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Ambition Is To Become Nigeria’s President – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ambition Is To Become Nigeria’s President – Fayose (250 Views)

You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore / I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ambition Is To Become Nigeria’s President – Fayose by AnotherZik: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO, Fabruary 05, (THEWILL) – Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Governors’ Forum and Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has revealed that his ambition is to become the President of Nigeria, adding that it is God’s will for him to occupy the nation’s highest office.

Disclosing this at the weekend while hosting journalists to a dinner in Ado Ekiti, he stated that since the prophesy was from God and it was very clear that he would govern the country.

The Governor, who was not specific on when he will contest for the Office of President, said the issue needed not to be debated as he was only waiting for its manifestation.

His words, “It is according to God’s will that I will one day become the president of Nigeria.

“It was the same prophesy that said I would return as governor of Ekiti when I was in the trenches that predicted that I will govern the whole country. Many did not believe the first one but it happened just as we are waiting for the manifestation of the second one.

“Do not bother to ask me questions as to how this will materialise, I also do not know how it will happen but all I know is that I shall one day occupy the presidential villa, not as a visitor but as president.”

Fayose, who claimed to be in the good book of most Nigerians, expressed optimism that they would always be ready to make God’s plans for him come to pass at the appointed time.

He vowed to use his position as the Chairman of the PDP Governors’ Forum to correct many ills of the society as well as fight the cause of the poor Nigerians.

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/my-ambition-is-to-become-nigerias-president-fayose/

(1) (Reply)

The Buhari Brouhaha And The Citizens' Quest For Utopia / Fayose Declares, “god Told Me I’ll Be President Of Nigeria One Day” Hmmm Who We / You Have No Reason Not To Join This Noble Campaign!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.