Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Husband Beheads Wife With A Sword Then Walks For Five Miles [see Photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Beheads Wife With A Sword Then Walks For Five Miles [see Photos] (1220 Views)

Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo) / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Beheads Wife With A Sword Then Walks For Five Miles [see Photos] by atimealvin11: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2017
A man has given many people the shock of their lives after cutting off his wife’s head and even walking with her head to the police.

An Indian farmer identified as Narayan Singh, decapitated his wife, then carried her severed head by the hair for five miles, after he allegedly found her ‘making out’ with another man.

According to Metro UK, Singh, 38, has been charged with murder after attacking 28-year-old Sarita with a sword in the middle of a field.

Terrified witnesses described how he marched to the nearest police station, attempting to justify himself by telling officers: ‘My wife had broken my trust.

‘This is the reason why I beheaded her. I had warned her twice before, but she wouldn’t mend her ways.’

Singh, from Ghareli village in Ingoria, India, is due before the courts later this month.

Locals claim Singh had caught his wife with her lover twice before but let them go with a ‘warning of dire consequence’ if they hooked up again....SEE PICTURES AND COMPLETE DETAILS AT http://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/2017/02/06/husband-beheads-wife-with-a-sword-then-walks-for-five-miles-see-photos/
Re: Husband Beheads Wife With A Sword Then Walks For Five Miles [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un. Pathetic

Re: Husband Beheads Wife With A Sword Then Walks For Five Miles [see Photos] by willi926(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Chai shocked shocked shocked.

(1) (Reply)

SON Discovers 8 Flats Where Expired Products Are Repacked For Sale(photo) / Landlord's Son, Lover Dies Inside A Car After Marathon Sex / # Most Wanted Elema Cultist And Kidnap Kingpin Mba Joe And Three Others Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.