Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,112 members, 7,933,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) (48572 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by cybriz82(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:
see as you dey contradict yourself. Jonathan bought weapons and for 6years could not win the war against bokoharam. tell me something else abeg

dude pls wake up abeg i no say na ur type go vote fir buhari again cme 2019...we all knw hw dey futrated gej...after d death of yusuf shekau who waz left with d sect vowed to strike back against d nigeria police....yardua-nigerdelta militn amnesty solve d case abi? frm nowhere cme bokoharam..den dey are fightin cus of western bla bla bla...n den gej shud step dwn b4 dey cn quit..n nw islamization bla bla bla.abeg who dey deceive who n here u cme talkin abt gej live gej out of dis let talk abt 2day...yestiday is gone.
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
cybriz82:

[s]dude pls wake up abeg i no say na ur type go vote fir buhari again cme 2019...we all knw hw dey futrated gej...after d death of yusuf shekau who waz left with d sect vowed to strike back against d nigeria police....yardua-nigerdelta militn amnesty solve d case abi? frm nowhere cme bokoharam..den dey are fightin cus of western bla bla bla...n den gej shud step dwn b4 dey cn quit..n nw islamization bla bla bla.abeg who dey deceive who n here u cme talkin abt gej live gej out of dis let talk abt 2day...yestiday is gone[/s].
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
# NATIONAL HEROES!
*shame on buHOROR where ever he is hiding!....
#ALUTA CONTINUA!
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by cybriz82(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=xstry post=53469637][/quote]

better atlis dnt say anytin just meshunuu...(shhhhh)
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
hahn:
Charlie boy doesn't seem like someone who is scared of death tongue

you wan try ipod blood in him
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by kunleben1: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
I read a lot of comments from the ibos always tagging the yorubas as cowards. Many r saying all these for d fun of it.

The igbos always think bravery is when u have muscles and big chest and can throw punches and run ur mouth. Smh.

An average yoruba man approaches any incidence tactically. If it's a fight or war, yorubas believe more in tactics than 'gra-gra' .During ds period, a typical keyboard ibo warrior will tag them as cowards.

Has it not occured to u guys that day reason y ur much craved biafra became a mirage is because of just one Yoruba man?one yoruba man single handedly won the biafra civil war over to the hausas. Tactics.

Today, there would have been a biafran state but for the tactics of obasanjo. Tinubu tactically ousted jonathan(dont ask me how. If u don't know, stop reading here). How many notable national activists of core igbo decent can u proudly mention today died a hero of activism or is still living as an activist apart from d vagabond, nnamdi kanu? Today, I can proudly mention gani fawehinmi. I can mention fela anikulapo kuti. I can mention adams oshiomole. Olukoye ransom kuti. What about ayo fayose. Pastor tunde bakare. Abeg mention ur heroes that have always lent their voices relentlessly against the government like these poeple.

In fact, yorubas have always been d final deciders of any election. Goodluck jonathan won because of the yorubas and he lost cos of them. I can go on and on.

The slow movement of a Leopard is not due to cowardice. Yorubas are very peaceful and won't fight or go to war easily but when war or fight is inevitable, it's a total showdown. May it not get to that in our country.

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. I am proud of my tribe. I am Proudly yoruba

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nofuckgiven: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
jagorinho:

Dont start what you cant finish, was Gani fawehinmi a coward?was fela a coward? how many of your governors are outspoken against the federal government like fayose? and now let us go to the past,after reading about the oyo empire,there is no sane yoruba that will not be proud of his heritage.They fought many wars,a well organised government structure and above all a rich culture.Mr man bravery is not showing muscles at the slightest opportunity but using tactics,wits and strength to overcome your enemy.
Oga if you are pained,its not my fault. Take it up with your ancestors! undecided
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by jagorinho: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Oga if you are pained,its not my fault. Take it up with your ancestors! undecided
when my ancestors were building empires, your ancestors were in the bush unclad waiting for the next bush meat to kill and eat raw.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nofuckgiven: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Proffdada:

Did someone leave the latrine pit open or it's your mouth oozing with odor. Where was Charley boy when Sahara reporters were being persecuted for disclosing sensitive info? You can't even identify between foolhardy and wisdom ; cowardice is when you completely back down. But only fools rush into where angels dread to tread
Sorry,why are youbso frustrated? Please just go kiss a snake undecided
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nofuckgiven: 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Proffdada:

Did someone leave the latrine pit open or it's your mouth oozing with odor. Where was Charley boy when Sahara reporters were being persecuted for disclosing sensitive info? You can't even identify between foolhardy and wisdom ; cowardice is when you completely back down. But only fools rush into where angels dread to tread
Sorry,why are you so frustrated? Please just go kiss a snake undecided
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nofuckgiven: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
jagorinho:

when my ancestors were building empires, your ancestors were in the bush unclad waiting for the next bush meat to kill and eat raw.
Is that all? Let me help you since you don't know how to relieve your pain.

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nofuckgiven: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
wristbangle:

Honestly bro, U are a big fool.
Okay,I agree but your are a bigger fool,swine undecided
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nofuckgiven: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:

Blood of Wizkid!

Your re dull Bro!

Stfu,President Buhari undecided
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Proffdada: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Sorry,why are you so frustrated? Please just go kiss a snake undecided
are you a stammerer? Why quote twice? Oh OK, you're too dumb to use the internet
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by jollymizzle(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Only the Igbos can be brave,if Charley Boy no show this Sowere guy for just stay for house oh!!
Afonjas and cowardice are like 5&6 undecided
Your mufu pass be careful, indomie generation mofo. Oya Google chief gani fawehinmi, Frederick faseun, baba fela, funmilayo Ransome Kuti, Tai solarin, wole Soyinka, and those of recent time which you should know like seun Kuti. Your people are learners when it comes to standing up for what is right. Are you not the same people who marched for abacha ? Next time no dey post rubbish for hia again
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nofuckgiven: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Proffdada:
are you a stammerer? Why quote twice? Oh OK, you're too dumb to use the internet
Get lost and die. E pain am oh!! grin grin

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nofuckgiven: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
jollymizzle:
Your mufu pass be careful, indomie generation mofo. Oya Google chief gani fawehinmi, Frederick faseun, baba fela, funmilayo Ransome Kuti, wole Soyinka, and those of recent time which you should know like seun Kuti. Your people are learners when it comes to standing up for what is right. Are you not the same people who marched for abacha ? Next time no dey post rubbish for hia again
Go and die like others! tongue

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Proffdada: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Get lost and die. E pain am oh!! grin grin
grin grin

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
sireaxy:
in the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends
MLK
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by jiyya: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
we are tired of Buharism oooooo God help us there is hunger in the country
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by MSEdLAW(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Aragon: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nick4life:
Hah waiting this Sahara desert guy dy do?? E dy protest abi e come apologize to Gej The guy nah first class zombie as at 2015 and upper first class zombie after Gej lost the election. The guy zombism pass sarrki own self grin

A lot of people just don't get it... The Sahara Reporter's guy is doing what he is supposed to do! Sahara Reporters helped in the Fight against Yaradua's Cabal to make sure Goodluck Jonathan was sworn in! They played one of the Greatest Role.... Soon as Yaradua's Cabal was gone and Jonathan became the President, their Focus Zoomed in on him and started fighting his bad policies etc.. Untill Buhari came in, (And I told everybody back then, that soon as Buhari becomes President, Sahara Reporters will start fighting his government and bad policies) And that is exactly what is happening now! It is not the duty of journalists to Take Sides with Government, rather they take side with the People and Fight even the Best government. It is because most Nigeria Jounalists are Lazy or compromised that is why it looks as if Sahara Reporters seems to be the only one out there.. In the Western World they are always fighting the government non stop so I don't know why some Nigerians believe Sahara Reporters etc should have taken it easy with Goodluck Jonathan's PDP or whoever for that matter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
buzquet:
The real patriots!
Thats right. They couldn't stop us. The positive energy was Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Aragon:

A lot of people just don't get it... The Sahara Reporter's guy is doing what he is supposed to do! Sahara Reporters helped in the Fight against Yaradua's Cabal to make sure Goodluck Jonathan was sworn in! They played one of the Greatest Role.... Soon as Yaradua's Cabal was gone and Jonathan became the President, their Focus Zoomed in on him and started fighting his bad policies etc.. Untill Buhari came in, (And I told everybody back then, that soon as Buhari becomes President, Sahara Reporters will start fighting his government and bad policies) And that is exactly what is happening now! It is not the duty of journalists to Take Sides with Government, rather they take side with the People and Fight even the Best government. It is because most Nigeria Jounalists are Lazy or compromised that is why it looks as if Sahara Reporters seems to be the only one out there.. In the Western World they are always fighting the government non stop so I don't know why some Nigerians believe Sahara Reporters etc should have taken it easy with Goodluck Jonathan's PDP or whoever for that matter.
Yele is the only on who hasn't been co-opted by the rich cabals in Nigeria. He stands for the truth always.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Nick4life: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Aragon:

kk thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by franudi: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
sireaxy:
in the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends
I love your quote.God bless you real good.
Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Burger01(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
buzquet:
The real patriots!
2 Face fvcked up! lily-livered mofo undecided

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) by Burger01(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
GoggleB:
TuFace would have made history today if he held unto his words.
Na so some people dey lose their glory. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates 44th Birthday Today! Shares New Photo / Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu / Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.