Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,430 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

#istandwithnigeria Moremi Ojudu Writes Tinubu, Read Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #istandwithnigeria Moremi Ojudu Writes Tinubu, Read Letter (466 Views)

"Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Tinubu Addresses #istandwithnigeria Protesters Led To Him By Moremi Ojudu(video) / Moremi Ojudu Writes A Letter To Tinubu: "You Sold Us Using Lagos As Model" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#istandwithnigeria Moremi Ojudu Writes Tinubu, Read Letter by tapread: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
A LETTER TO ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU (We want a
'Change' - You sold us Nigeria using Lagos as a
Model):

Greetings sir,
Permit me to take the liberty of your well established role as a political gadfly to write to you over sundry issues that ails our country, Nigeria. It is discernible that the economic/economy ails badly and our politics continues in its well established toxic-nature even as assurances are given to the contrary by the current political leadership. I don’t need to tell you of the democratization of hunger, depression and general discontent which has manifested in very grave security challenges stalking and threatening to torpedo the already fragile Lugardian house. Your antecedence as a worthy touch-bearer of ennobling ideals, especially on democracy, rule of law, federalism and bantering of ideas with heavy dose of respect for the best is currently under threat and I wonder, perhaps if you who inflamed the younger generation with courage, determination and
radicalism would want history to say otherwise of
you.
You have laboured your entire political career and
have won the respect and admiration of even your
fiercest opponents because of power of conviction by which you have espoused with insight the afore-
mentioned ideals but currently, since the party, the
All Progressive Congress, (APC), came to power in
the historic election of 2015, there seems to be a
gradual withering of your ideals, perhaps in your
well-meaning desire to help put your party on very
strong footing.
Alas, the ship of state is currently sailing into an
avoidable storm because the current leadership of
the country which is enamoured to anachronistic
methods of running a multi-ethnic, religious and
politically sensitive state such as ours. The
President’s disposition to issues of governance is not inspiring to say the least and this is without malice or prejudice to his best of intentions. Hence, we ask whence cometh the change we voted for in 2015.
Looking around and in fervent discussions with lots
of friends and acquaintances, it appears we have
invested our hope and return on investment is not
commensurate. This is my personal opinion and I
would continue to pray that I am wrong but
something within me tells me loud and clear, that I
am right and that it might grow worse with time.

‘Asiwaju’ Sir, I am afraid at this discovery and
impelled to ask your intervention as we continue to
drift in the wilderness of economic hardship and
political uncertainty. Your astuteness and political
savvy acquired and exhibited over two decades is at
stake, so is your reputation as a progressive. We are calling upon you to do what you are endowed by providence to do.
Accept the assurances of my continued best wishes.

Moremi Ojudu

Re: #istandwithnigeria Moremi Ojudu Writes Tinubu, Read Letter by dunkem21(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
The thing don turn letter writing cheesy
Re: #istandwithnigeria Moremi Ojudu Writes Tinubu, Read Letter by oduastates: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
I do not stand with any Nigeria.
The country is a failed state already .
Most of the misery is coming from Abuja and from poor leadership in the hinterlands.

1 Like

Re: #istandwithnigeria Moremi Ojudu Writes Tinubu, Read Letter by chriskosherbal(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Has it gotten to letter writing ? Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

, / How Did I Get Into This Country / KOWA Town Hall Meeting, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.