Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter (51765 Views)

Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Ugoeze2016: 12:27am On Feb 07, 2017
What is the secret that Linda spilled? I read through still...
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by omoadeleye(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2017
shey snake is not dangerous before ni?
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by toprealman: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2017
What manner of man with only ADSENSE and not a single sense! You told, A,B, C and "a few others"..... and it was meant to be a secret.
People dey sha.
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by mayorchelsea(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2017
I see Nnas and Nnes defending their sister.It's just pure stupidity if I can't share a secret with my friend.Like he said,some people have not gotten over 2015 loss.
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Cityguy: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2017
All this is not necessary. If you don't want others to know anything, keep it sealed within you alone. Tell just one person and believe you me, you have told the whole world. Why is he surprised? Abeg.
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by MrCork: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
...where ellacute45 at?.. We need to mate! angry
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrCork:
...where ellacute45 at?.. We need to mate! angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
That seems to me like the battle of legends!

If the story is this true, the crux of the matter is we all lean not to trust people with our dearest secrets – okay, not linda ikeji, not anyone!

No, it doesn't make linda the worst person, it's a lesson to always define relationships.

Honestly, we 've all probably experienced such one time or the other with friends, colleagues or even family members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire / Yazzistush Mimics Nicki Minaj In Halloween Pic, Minaj Posts Pic On Her Instagram / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.