Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,517 members, 7,920,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:58 PM

Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible (4743 Views)

Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
STORGE LOVE

This is the type of family love that is commonly found in the Bible and is vital to the proper function of families and can sometimes be found in extended families

EROS LOVE

This is the erotic love between men and women which is a sensual love. It is acceptable within the confines of marriage but outside of this matrimonial union, it is sinful

PHILIA LOVE

This is the type of love Daniel and Jonathan had for each other .
This love produces a bond that Eros and Stodge love cannot compare with.
This is the love that Christians are commanded to have for each other.

AGAPE LOVE

This is the most supreme love of all and is an attribute of God and does not come naturally to humans.

This type of love is supernatural .

JESUS DISPLAYED THIS LOVE FOR US ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY.

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by EasyMind(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Booked
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Splinz(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hmm. I think I'm in an 'erotic love' with you.

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
What kind of love do nigerians have for their president buhari?
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Very interesting.
#TEAMPHILIA.
Sincere4u come over here and identify the kind of love you have for my Queen.
Don't even try to deny it. I have studied you here and every other place we meet and i am more than convinced you do.
Your cover up has expired tey-tey.
Now is the time, here is the opportunity to bare your heart. grin grin grin
Mine is phylia, which is yours.....the queen wants to know grin
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
karacta1:
Very interesting.
#TEAMPHILIA.
Sincere4u come over here and identify the kind of love you have for my Queen.
Don't even try to deny it. I have studied you here and every other place we meet and i am more than convinced you do.
Your cover up has expired tey-tey.
Now is the time, here is the opportunity to bare your heart. grin grin grin
Mine is phylia, which is yours.....the queen wants to know grin

Nice one
Sincere4u's love is storge love

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
oilyqueen:

Nice one
Sincere4u's love is storge love
Ok my Queen if you say so.
I think you must know him better so i believe you but just that at times he acts or talks like it's beyond storge love o. At a point i had wanted to report it to you but just couldn't bear the thoughts of betraying him.
It must be a very powerful type of storge love.
If i were a Lady i do be more than glad to have a brother like him.
You are really lucky to have him as a brother.
Had wanted him to be my in law. How awesome that would be.
You do automatically become my sister in law as well. wink
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
karacta1:

Ok my Queen if you say so.
I think you must know him better so i believe you but just that at times he acts or talks like it's beyond storge love o. At a point i had wanted to report it to you but just couldn't bear the thoughts of betraying him.
It must be a very powerful type of storge love.
If i were a Lady i do be more than glad to have a brother like him.
You are really lucky to have him as a brother.
Had wanted him to be my in law. How awesome that would be.
You do automatically become my sister in law as well. wink

That's lovely but he didn't tell me anything about it

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
oilyqueen:

That's lovely but he didn't tell me anything about it

Hahahahahaha, he won't tell you cos he turned down my request.
Did my best to convince him offline and online but he just wasn't interested.
At a point i felt his love for you is preventing him from loving anybody else.
How can a young man love his own sister so much that he becomes blind to others?.
While having Storge love for you, my Queen,
He can still have Eros for my cousin.
That'll be lovely, i tell you. grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
My Queenest Queen the day you decide to get married and add another person to your love list other than Jesus i should be considered o.
My Philia love will become EROS wink wink

With all due respect, didn't mean to offend you by my submission.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 07, 2017
karacta1:

He can still have Eros for my cousin.. grin grin grin
Put this your cousin thing to the sword, seriously!.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 07, 2017
karacta1:

He can still have Eros for my cousin.

grin grin grin
Put this your cousin's thing to the sword, seriously.
I'm ok the way i am.
sad
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 07, 2017
karacta1:
Very interesting.
#TEAMPHILIA.
[s]Don't even try to deny it. I have studied you here and every other place we meet and i am more than convinced you do.
Your cover up has expired tey-tey.[/s]
I've been keeping quiet about this since you started alluding to it and perhaps you are beginning to think i'm finding it funny.
Ok. your clock is now ticking.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:23am On Feb 07, 2017
no bible verse to bck it up
and ppl jumed in and bilived it

wen is NL goin to turn jiji bcus anytin can sell here
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Karacta1 let me tell you this.
Don't you think you are beginning to embarrass OP?
I do my best to guide you but at times you just want to have things your way.
I'm sure you are old enough on Nairaland to know what you discuss here isn't seen only by the discussants but by millions round the world.
In case you haven't noticed, she has no pix on her profile right now and that could be the first time in about 4 years. I have reasons to believe you are the immediate and remote cause. It took place few minutes from her last response.
Last time she vanished and underwent a rebirth (permit me use the word), you were lucky she linked you up, but next time she could be gone for good.
By then your had i known will have zero impact.
jos kwontinu!. undecided
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2017
karacta1:
My Queenest Queen the day you decide to get married and add another person to your love list other than Jesus i should be considered o.
My Philia love will become EROS wink wink

With all due respect, didn't mean to offend you by my submission.

Lol

that's about twenty years from now

your hair would have turned Grey
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Eros love.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
<that's about twenty years from now your hair would have turned Grey>

That's Epic!

Right now Karacta1 be like...

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
sincere4u:
Karacta1, now let me tell you this
In case you haven't noticed, she has no pix on her profile right now and that could be the first time in about 4 years. I have reasons to believe you are the immediate and remote cause. It took place few minutes from her last response.
Last time she vanished and underwent a rebirth (permit me use the word), you were lucky she linked you up, but next time she could be gone for good.
By then your had i known will have zero impact.
jos kwontinu!. undecided

YOU WERE FAR TOO WRONG BRO COS MY QUEEN IS RIGHT BACK
She's always proving you wrong. Last time you said she wasn't coming back but she did shortly after your statement and this time same thing just happened.

[Sincere4u right now be like...

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
oilyqueen:

Lol

that's about twenty years from now

your hair would have turned Grey

No problem at all my Queenest Queen.
By then i'm sure you would've grown grey hair too.
You are so cute for me not to wait.
Imagine the beauty, imagine the charm!.
We'll make front page with pre-wedding of too oldies.

I'm dancing right Now..

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
karacta1:

No problem at all my Queenest Queen. By then i'm sure you would've grown grey hair too. You are so cute for me not to wait. Imagine the beauty, imagine the charm!. We'll make front page with pre-wedding of too oldies.
I'm dancing right Now..

You won't stop amazing me.
You are happy that you want to get married at an old age.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
oilyqueen:

You won't stop amazing me.

You are happy that you want to get married at an old age.
Hahahahaha God dey. grin
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 08, 2017
karacta1:

No problem at all my Queenest Queen.
[s]By then i'm sure you would've grown grey hair too[/s]
You are so cute for me not to wait.
[s]We'll make front page with pre-wedding of too oldies[/s]

I'm dancing right Now..
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 08, 2017
karacta1:

you are so cute for me not to wait

Now let me shock you!
You really think you are the only one seeing that?. You are just as inexperienced as me in chasing ladies. You don't stand a chance cos nairaland is full of vastly experienced Casanovas one may preferably call smooth operators. Some of the reasons why the Queen may still be single is because of her personal goals, convictions and standards among other idiosyncrasies.
With the help of a few friends here, i've been able to gather statistics on what goes on behind the scenes in a lady's profile you and i knew nothing about.
1. The number of likes one gets by posting comments are by rough estimates 10times more than the number of shares. This figure might not apply right now if you check yours but if you keep monitoring both over time, you'll find this out to be true, mostly for the men.
2. For Pretty ladies with profile pictures, the number of PMs are by rough estimates 1.5times their total number of likes.

The Queens charm is seen by not only you but by all and if you can remember the staggering number of likes she used to have before her profile "rebirth", multiply that by 1.5times and you'll get a rough estimate of how many PMs she must've had to deal with. We are talking of close to 200 PMs, if i'm not wrong, 200 my dear.
These guys don't click like or follow the ladies they approach but stealthily send her PMs.They operate from behind the scenes and know how to sweep ladies off their feet almost effortlessly with great skills acquired through decades of dazzling women. You don't stand a chance.
The Queen by her standards may've swept most under the carpet aside the fact she doesn't respond to all PMs. The point never to forget is that out of that number be sure some may've had a bit of luck and maintained cordial friendship with her over the years.
You just appeared yesterday and talking nonsense.
You want to wait out 20 years?, Really?. You must be kidding!!. Give it few more years and she could be happily married with lovely kids.
You are just a big fat loser bro, sorry to say. Better wake up. What appears good to you also appear good to so many out there.
You don't learn how to drive a car overnight and think of winning a race with professional formular1 guys all over nairaland. The Queen is so unique that 90% of them don't stand a chance but that remaining 10% is all that could ensure you remain a loser forever..
Just enjoy your online friendship with her while it lasts, wish her well and stop making noise!.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2017
Sincere4u:

Now let me shock you!
You really think you are the only one seeing that?. You are just as inexperienced as me in chasing ladies. You don't stand a chance cos nairaland is full of vastly experienced Casanovas one may preferably call smooth operators. Some of the reasons why the Queen may still be single is because of her personal goals, convictions and standards among other idiosyncrasies.
With the help of a few friends here, i've been able to gather statistics on what goes on behind the scenes in a lady's profile you and i knew nothing about.
1. The number of likes one gets by posting comments are by rough estimates 10times more than the number of shares. This figure might not apply right now if you check yours but if you keep monitoring both over time, you'll find this out to be true, mostly for the men.
2. For Pretty ladies with profile pictures, the number of PMs are by rough estimates 1.5times their total number of likes.

The Queens charm is seen by not only you but by all and if you can remember the staggering number of likes she used to have before her profile "rebirth", multiply that by 1.5times and you'll get a rough estimate of how many PMs she must've had to deal with. We are talking of close to 200 PMs, if i'm not wrong, 200 my dear.
These guys don't click like or follow the ladies they approach but stealthily send her PMs.They operate from behind the scenes and know how to sweep ladies off their feet almost effortlessly with great skills acquired through decades of dazzling women. You don't stand a chance.
The Queen by her standards may've swept most under the carpet aside the fact she doesn't respond to all PMs. The point never to forget is that out of that number be sure some may've had a bit of luck and maintained cordial friendship with her over the years.
You just appeared yesterday and talking nonsense.
You want to wait out 20 years?, Really?. You must be kidding!!. Give it few more years and she could be happily married with lovely kids.
You are just a big fat loser bro, sorry to say. Better wake up. What appears good to you also appear good to so many out there.
You don't learn how to drive a car overnight and think of winning a race with professional formular1 guys all over nairaland. The Queen is so unique that 90% of them don't stand a chance but that remaining 10% is all that could ensure you remain a loser forever..
Just enjoy your online friendship with her while it lasts, wish her well and stop making noise!.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!
SINCERE4U has killed me, spirit, body, and soul.
Blue murder!.
Heeeeeeegh!!!!!!.
I'm going to join forces with thornapple in fighting you.

Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2017
karacta1:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!
SINCERE4U has killed me, spirit, body, and soul.
Blue murder!.
Heeeeeeegh!!!!!!.
I'm going to join forces with thornapple in fighting you.

Do as you wish bro. I'm already planning to deactivate and go my way peacefully.
When you don't see me, you end up fighting each other.
Before i go let me tell you more from my research discoveries.
3. As a man, you will face far more criticisms and attacks from fellow men on nairaland.
4. As a lady, you'll likely face more attacks from ladies.
These holds true when you actually try to avoid posting controversial comments. While staying in your peaceful corner, someone of same sex will most likely be the one that'll come at you with wahala.
For Thorn/Apple to be out to take me down is very fishy. Have been monitoring her activities and it's like she registered principally to target me and she's not even hiding it.
Have wanted to find out her grievances but it's not my style to approach ladies while they are still frothing in rage. She has refused to calm down, that's why i've been silent.
I've sent her a PM so we could settle privately but she refused to respond. She wants an open confrontation with me which i will never concede to.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sincere4u you matched out against thornapple?.
Damn, you just ruined my plans.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
karacta1:
Sincere4u you matched out against thornapple?

Don't say i matched out against her, it makes her sound like a heroine she's not.

what plans were you talking about?.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sincere4u:

Don't say i matched out against her, it makes her sound like a heroine she's not.

what plans were you talking about?.
The girl is brutal like die. Can't you see the way she literally crushed the other girl that you went to her rescue.

About my plans. The last couple of posts seemed like we were at daggers drawn right?.
Now understand this. I intentionally mentioned thorn/Apple in an attempt to lure her here.
Acting under the believe i was now her ally, i had hoped she'll be tempted to confront you right here, counting on my support, so we'll take her by surprise and get her wings clipped. Hahahaha.
That would've put an end to her insolence.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
karacta1:

The girl is brutal like die. Can't you see the way she literally crushed the other girl that you went to her rescue.

About my plans. The last couple of posts seemed like we were at daggers drawn right?.
Now understand this. I intentionally mentioned thorn/Apple in an attempt to lure her here.
Acting under the believe i was now her ally, i had hoped she'll be tempted to confront you right here, counting on my support, so we'll take her by surprise and get her wings clipped. Hahahaha.
That would've put an end to her insolence.
She was really very brutal but didn't start the fight.
About your plans, forget it bro, she's too smart for that.
I once mentioned her but she didn't fall in. She rather wants me where almost all Nairalanders will witness what happens.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 09, 2017
karacta1:
Sincere4u you matched out against thornapple?.
Be careful how you mention me.
I already have him where i wanted him.
Re: Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 09, 2017
thornapple:

Be careful how you mention me.
I already have him where i wanted him.
Fighting a battle at two fronts isn't a wise thing ma. I want to demystify you so you better save your energy so that by the time you start going down, you'll still have enough energy left to go down fighting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of A Woman Caught Shaving Her Private Part In Public (18+) / PERFUME GIFT SET For Men And Women / Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.