Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? (983 Views)

Young Lovers Hang Themselves Because Of Their Parents(photos) / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by Ayima: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Is it right for graduates to live with their parents and depend on them? I am asking this question because yesterday as I was passing, I saw one guy outside their gate who is a graduate running after his mother and was shouting mommy mommy and the mother responded by asking what na? Then the guy said mom abeg give me 100 there i want buy card. The mother was silent a little and then said come and take, you better stop disturbing us o because we have done our part. So what do you guys think graduates should do?
Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by Erngie(f): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
No go husle and pay them back while they are still alive.
Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by theSpark(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Graduates living with their parents may not be all that bad. A graduate can work/hustle from home until all things connect and he's able to get his own place. Females can stay unlimitedly with their parents until they marry.

But total dependence on parents is a big NO. It's not supposed to be so but damn, the economy is very very bad. Graduates may depend on their parents but not for everything.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
it is of course not right.
but d situation we found ourselves in d country we cant help bt live unda d same roof wit our parents, ordinarily no graduate wants to live unda d same roof wit his/her parent and depends on dem.
Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by marshalcarter: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
as in never see job nko/+(??
Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2017

Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by enuk80(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
marshalcarter:
as in never see job nko/+(??

when he is yet to get a job, he has no option but to stay with his family...putting so much pressure on him will only make him do the kind of job that won't give him satisfaction...getting a job in Nigeria is very difficult
Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
I finished service Oct last year my dear its not easy to get beta job is not easy ooh God hear our cry nobody want to stay with his parents my dear but see d situation in d country

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by ITbomb(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Living with parent is not that bad, what is bad is a graduate depending on the parent for N100.

If it was 10k, I would have said okay maybe he has a project has wants to do but N500 means that you can't even boost of taking care of your basic needs
Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Very okay for ladies. I still live with my parents and work from home. Not planning to leave.

A bit okay for guys too if they have plans to leave

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
chioma1990:
I finished service Oct last year my dear its not easy to get beta job is not easy ooh God hear our cry nobody want to stay with his parents my dear but see d situation in d country
May God see us through.
Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by AlexCk: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Very okay for ladies. I still live with my parents and work from home. Not planning to live.

A bit okay for guys too if they have plans to live.

True, u can stay n hustle in ur parents house, n flex them sef.

Even, some of our parents no go gree mk we comot house, they'll be like " can't u stay with us ni, abi u have follow badt gangs, it's ur house too, dnt waste cash, save it, etc"
Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
AlexCk:

Even, some of our parents no go gree mk we comot house, they'll be like " can't u stay with us ni, abi u have follow badt gangs, it's ur house too, dnt waste cash, save it, etc"
True, I have got to save that money mehnn cos I don't understand the direction of this country anymore.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by Ayima: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Exactly
Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by Ayima: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
AlexCk:

Guy you are correct.
Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by AlexCk: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Stupedinluv:
True, I have got to save that money mehnn cos I don't understand the direction of this country anymore.

Yes oo,
U sure say e get direction sha, naija be like scalar quantity, e no be vector again grin

Ayima:
Guy you are correct.

Abi, no strength to argue with them biko. Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Graduates To Live With Their Parents And Depend On Them? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Erngie:
No go husle and pay them back while they are still alive.
eh eh cuz u be woman na!!!!!!he feet dey sha,,,,provided he will be supporting the family financially

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Facebook Admin Barred Members From Posting Valentine(see Replies) / Adult Men Only / This Guy Thinks He Looks Like Wizkid. What Do You Guys Think?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.