Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,798 members, 7,972,857 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Spirit Meat: Understanding The Kingdom Nature For​​ Wealth (2) - Deuteronomy 8:1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat: Understanding The Kingdom Nature For​​ Wealth (2) - Deuteronomy 8:1 (342 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: Understanding The Kingdom Nature For​​ Wealth (2) - Deuteronomy 8:1 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
We will continue from where we stopped yesterday.

2. The Entrepreneurial nature is typified by no flamboyance while the executive nature is typified by flamboyance. People consumed by the executive mindset think the more flamboyant you are, the more distinguished you become. If there is anywhere that God wants you to be flamboyant, it is in your giving to God and not any other place. Years ago, after completing the building of the Bible school, my wife and I met a journalist who asked, “Man of God when will you invite us to see what you are doing?" I said "What?" He said this was because he wanted to televise the building but I said we don't do that.

Another Pastor saw me and said, "Put the Bible School building on television so people can see what you are doing." I said, “Since I know what I am doing, it is not important that people see what I am doing, I know I am doing something.” Don't celebrate too soon. The mindset of most people is on ostentation and show-off and I want to encourage you to imbibe the Kingdom nature of no-flamboyance and seemingly low status. Let people mock you that you are a small boy, while the man that is mocking you doesn’t know that you are the proprietor of the high fee-paying school that his children are going.

Just keep a low status, do you know that some churches are built around status? The bigger you can throw your weight around, the more ground they will give you. I still don’t understand how I will have somebody in church that the only reason I gave him a role in church is because of his status, I won’t be able to sleep because it is against everything I stand for and believe.

If someone is wearing a big dress, you could think he is a big man whereas big dresses don’t make big men. I want you to be bigger than what you are wearing. It is better that you become a person of quality because it will reduce your expenditure on expendable things. There are many forms of wealth of which cash is the lowest of them all. Some people think once they have money, they can buy everything but life is not so.

PRAYER: Lord, I connect to the wisdom of living steps below my real level and keeping a no-flamboyance lifestyle while enlarging inside. Let this wisdom become a lifestyle of grace for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: Genesis 13:5-15:21, Matthew 5:27-48, Psalm 6:1-10, Proverbs 1:29-33

COMING SOON: SPIRIT MEAT CHANNEL
Re: Spirit Meat: Understanding The Kingdom Nature For​​ Wealth (2) - Deuteronomy 8:1 by Erngie(f): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]PRAYER: Lord, I connect to the wisdom of living steps below my real level and keeping a no-flamboyance lifestyle while enlarging inside. Let this wisdom become a lifestyle of grace for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Self Development: What Are You Using To Feed Your Soul? / Daily Spiritual Digest~: Finding Joy In God's Gift / Raising Disciples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.