Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Student Set Ablaze For Stealing In Uni-agric Makurdi This Morning [see Photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Set Ablaze For Stealing In Uni-agric Makurdi This Morning [see Photos] (948 Views)

Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum / Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Set Ablaze For Stealing In Uni-agric Makurdi This Morning [see Photos] by atimealvin14: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Students of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, on Sunday woke up to a mysterious sight of a completely burnt person within the campus.
As at the time of filing this report, it could not be ascertained whether the burnt person was a student of the institution or another member of the University community.

Report from Makurdi disclosed that, the incident occurred close to Paradise hostel, in the school community, Saturday night.

All efforts to get the school authority to talk on the incident proved abortive.

It could be recalled that, few weeks ago, a lady was shot in the leg from a close range by 3 hoodlums in the same school; the incident is currently being investigated...MORE PICTURE VISITS http://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/2017/02/06/student-set-ablaze-for-stealing-in-uni-agric-makurdi-this-morning-see-photos/

Re: Student Set Ablaze For Stealing In Uni-agric Makurdi This Morning [see Photos] by dotuna3(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jesuuuu christi.

But y this kind of act within school premises?

Well, I smell cultist?
Re: Student Set Ablaze For Stealing In Uni-agric Makurdi This Morning [see Photos] by AntiWailer: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
That is not a student and this did not happen this morning.

I saw this picture last week or last 2 weeks.

Why write nonsense because of banana Island.

I hope u no chop banana for Lori Kiribati if DSS catch u.
Re: Student Set Ablaze For Stealing In Uni-agric Makurdi This Morning [see Photos] by atimealvin14: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is not a student and this did not happen this morning.

I saw this picture last week or last 2 weeks.

Why write nonsense because of banana Island.

I hope u no chop banana for Lori Kiribati if DSS catch u.
YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR IGNORANT
Re: Student Set Ablaze For Stealing In Uni-agric Makurdi This Morning [see Photos] by AntiWailer: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
atimealvin14:
YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR IGNORANT
I am not sure of my Ignorant.

Just stop spreading lies. It did not happen this morning.

I am very sure of that.

(1) (Reply)

Pandemonium As Female Pastor Murders Man In Church During Deliverance In Benin ( / 32- Year Old US Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Her 14-year Old Student / PHOTOS - Girl Accuses Akwa Ibom Slay Queen Of Stealing Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.