Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,307 members, 7,977,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

A Call For Transformation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Call For Transformation (409 Views)

Fpi Is Ripe For Transformation Into A University Of Technology - Speaker Of Ogha / Meet The Woman Behind The Transformation Of Grace Schools, Mrs. Iyiola Olatokunb / Stakeholders Call For Transformation Of National Food Systems To Prevent Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Transformation by knightsfalcon(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
*Saving Nigeria,Saving the world...#Y4GG #TheBenefactor*

Firstly as a human, then as a person with dreams and visions also as an Aiesecer, it is sad to witness the hell Nigerians,Africans and the entire world are going through.humans like us are out there protesting for a change because thier countries are approaching the brink of destruction, for if the people who make up the nation are dying due to terrorism and are fading due to bad governance then who shall save our souls? Talking and shouting about the United Nations Y4GG isn't enough, thinking and providing solutions is what we need. The fulfilment of human kind potentials isn't in words but in deeds, let us rise up as youths to brainstorm on the real problems we face and how we all from this corner of the world can provide a solution.not to participate in a protest that will yield little or no results but to be the youth our planet,continent and country deserve. I speak not as one with knowledge or supremacy but as one with a burden to heal those afflicted, feed those starving,to liberate everyone under bondage...
We don't have to wait till 2030 to fulfil a dream we can fulfil today. A single grain of sand makes a desert, a drop of water make a sea, a simple effort from individuals make a voice and multiple voices make an impact.An impact is what we need. We are youths not by age but by the strength and ideas we possess,so stand up from that slumber and join me, think of viable ideas we can use to rescue our immediate environment, how we can also implement it in our country and also the world. Dreamers lead the world but doers own the world.
Enough idle chats and inspirational videos and quotes, it's time to become the inspiration the world seek. Join me if you dare to make a difference, if you dare to stare the evil of this world in the eyes and conquer it. My voice like a shadow with no essence let's all give life to it. #WeAreAIESECers #YouthImpacts #DreamersRevolution #TheBenefactorSpeaks.... I rest my case
I remain my driven self The Benefactor(+2348066302351)

#REBROADCAST.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Letter To Study In Ukraine / Unilag Aspirants And Students For Pharmacy Thread.... / Admission To Medical School In Cannada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.