Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,752 members, 7,952,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated (11490 Views)

Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2017
The game of lies has started. That's how last time they started like this until they put off the light at the airport...etcetera.

1 Like

Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by Ekpekus(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Where is Bayo, the official presidential photographer, when you earnestly need him? Abi film don finish for him camera ni?
If na before, Bayo for don sama Nigerians with the pictures of Mr President as he take climb aeroplane, how he take pose for flight and landing in UK as he was welcomed with flowers and the paparazzi of the Nigerian High Commission. Abi nor be vacation he go that time?
#whereisthepresident

1 Like

Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by EMPEROniro: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2017
The man u pple ar luking for is already inside the ground at least his faith will not allow the current state of his body to stay in an ice room. Pls just ask his pals why the hide and seek. Ejoor i no mention names oooo
Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by DonCortino: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2017
Why all the secrecy?

1 Like

Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by jumobi1(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Lol Buhari is a president. If he there and they don't want you to know, you won't.
Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by Terieslaw(m): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
Join the #MMMISYOU campaign now live in Edo state, BeninCity, invite your friends let Edo state know that with MMM we can change the globe.
join us on fb for more information https://web./MMMEDOCHAPTER/ or call the following numbers; 09066300583 or 08061185351

Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by BlackSeptember: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
HisSexcellency:
Is that where he is waiting for the test result? Or is he current on life-support system. I dont like all these suspense, the Vp should prep up cus i havent heard he did anything meaningful in the last 10 days aside attending fora and workshops where he delivers lame speeches
The vp sounds more clueless than buhari
Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by laribari(m): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
BabaCommander:

His Sexecellency is being treated for some medical issues.
He will be back as soon as he feels better.

See how you dey talk sef! "For some medical issue" as if he is being treated for malaria.

Personally I wish him well but the way you are stressing it is raising tension sef. Of cos you are talking based on hope and I hope too but these past few days, I'm suspecting that baba's condition is not good at all.

What is wrong with showing a video or even a picture of baba as he recovers? Baba can even smile and give thumbs up at the camera to assure his people that all his well. This hide-hide not professional. I'm tired of his aids speaking on his behalf. Now they said he won't return indefinitely. You know wetin be indefinitely

With this sort of medical hullabaloo he has created, the question is how many more months or years does he have to live even if he returns now becos this sickness is definitely serious? This his sickness is definitely not today o.

Baba should resign, after a sef he has failed as a president.
Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by BabaCommander: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
laribari:

See how you dey talk sef! "For some medical issue" as if he is being treated for malaria.

Personally I wish him well but the way you are stressing it is raising tension sef. Of cos you are talking based on hope and I hope too but these past few days, I'm suspecting that baba's condition is not good at all.

What is wrong with showing a video or even a picture of baba as he recovers? Baba can even smile and give thumbs up at the camera to assure his people that all his well. This hide-hide not professional. I'm tired of his aids speaking on his behalf. Now they said he won't return indefinitely. You know wetin be indefinitely

With this sort of medical hullabaloo he has created, the question is how many more months or years does he have to live even if he returns now becos this sickness is definitely serious? This his sickness is definitely not today o.

Baba should resign, after a sef he has failed as a president.

I am not supposed to say this on a public forum, but i will tell you why we are doing all these.
How do you want us to keep Nigerians distracted? Hey! Showing a picture or a video is not a big deal but Nigerians are known to be obsessive. If they are not distracted by this health issue, they would be screaming about the Economy when it is clear that there is no short-term solution in sight. This sick leave is a period for re-strategising. Hope you understand now?.

Please note that this should not be taken an official statement from the presidency. I am commenting as a patriotic insider.
Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
When PMB was elected, he cease to be a private indivudual, hence all his life is now in public domain.
It is not his fault, next time he should take his election campaign to the 'stones' to vote for him.
Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by oluwalewis(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
BabaCommander:

His Sexecellency is being treated for some medical issues.
He will be back as soon as he feels better.

Definitely after we must have conducted 2019 election
Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by oluwalewis(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
BabaCommander:

I am not supposed to say this on a public forum, but i will tell you why we are doing all these.
How do you want us to keep Nigerians distracted? Hey! Showing a picture or a video is not a big deal but Nigerians are known to be obsessive. If they are not distracted by this health issue, they would be screaming about the Economy when it is clear that there is no short-term solution in sight. This sick leave is a period for re-strategising. Hope you understand now?.

Please note that this should not be taken an official statement from the presidency. I am commenting as a patriotic insider.

Your eye go soon clear cos it is obvious to the whole world that the president is in a comma
Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by oluwalewis(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Terieslaw:
Join the #MMMISYOU campaign now live in Edo state, BeninCity, invite your friends let Edo state know that with MMM we can change the globe.
join us on fb for more information https://web./MMMEDOCHAPTER/ or call the following numbers; 09066300583 or 08061185351

Your bed space is waiting for u near the missing pres***nt
Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by BabaCommander: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
oluwalewis:

Your eye go soon clear cos it is obvious to the whole world that the president is in a comma
oluwalewis:
undecided

Definitely after we must have conducted 2019 election
angry angry Dude relax, PMB will come back.
Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by oluwalewis(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
BabaCommander:

angry angry Dude relax, PMB will come back.

Haba, Oga I believe he will come back after we have done 2019 election
Re: Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated by 18SNVL: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun: INEC Timetable For General Elections Worries Oyetola’s Camp / Gov Okorocha Sponsors 60 Imo Students To The US / Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.