Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,768 members, 7,912,145 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:13 PM

How To Turn Your Social Media Vibe Into A Client Hub(1) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Turn Your Social Media Vibe Into A Client Hub(1) (383 Views)

The Habesha Wedding Vibe / Contact Us For Your Social Media Management / Client’s Breasts Explode In Tattooist’s Face..watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Social Media Vibe Into A Client Hub(1) by sunlight002(m): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2017
In this age anyone who does not know what social media is and what it stands for is perhaps living under the rock . Social media has completely changed how we as humans relate and connect in all ramification. With this tremendous change , comes the ability of aspiring entrepreneurs to make great use of this important tool. I would be sharing with you some of the things i believe would help you make social media not just a place to hangout but a place to make sell outs!

LESSON 1
Expand your reach to your target audience members:

Every successful business you see out there once upon a time relied on the principle of word of mouth or mouth to mouth marketing, this they were able to achieve by creating a chain of valuable connections through to those who share in the same line with them. Your social media circle must , i repeat must be filled with a reasonable number of connections who you know are beneficial to what you do. This singular process would lead you to having a much more valuable social media connection which will in turn result in better business for you.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE LESSONS

(1) (Reply)

'u Na Get Mouth', Shell New Boss Hails Nigerians / I Need Legal Advice Urgently!!! / Student Marks And Sends Ex-girlfriend Apology Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.