Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,284 members, 7,977,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:59 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari (13834 Views)

Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says / Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians / Maina: Buhari’s Critics ‘extremely Unreasonable’- Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by darknetcom: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Yes ooo baba

God bless you

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

we should look that we get this security issue under control once and for all...

we should build a great wall of naija across our borders..
forget economy for the moment...
insecure people dont act rational...

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by XendersPride(f): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am
Your reasoning deficiencies repulse me
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by AnanseK(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2017
myfantasies:

Gej ruined everything, but we were living well
Gej nd his cohorts looted, but dollars was 170/190
Gej is corrupt, but we bought a bottle of oil for 250/300
How much was bread, rice and other foodstuffs during Gej reign?
Baba dat said he has recovered stolen billions of dollars, where is the money, wat have dey done with it
U people are just deceiving urselfs, i know deep down u people r wailing, crying, but u don't want to admit it due to pride.

Nigerians need their brains reprogrammed if we are to make any progress towards development.
When we import everything from tooth picks, matches and chewing gum to motor cars and roofing sheets and we manufacture nothing. And the crude oil we export is no longer selling and the avengers are making sure no crude oil production happens or transported. The people have to endure for restructuring which must take time and sweat and toil.
Now the beneficiaries of corruption including 2face are fighting for its return. A capital NO to them, Nigeria must move on - with difficulty comes ease.
You need reprogramming my Dear, Buhari cannot finish this work of nation re-building even if he is president for the eight years , but he has started and this the reality. You were eating away your future during the time when stealing was not corruption.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Obiossy(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2017
you defeated boko haram?,.....clueless people in power
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by deathmen12: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Which blame game

Gej ruined our economy

Baba his trying to fix the damage he caused

I mean the otuoke bowler hat man
i dont think you have brain, how much are they paying you? why are so despirate, dont bring curse upon urself and you generation because of ur despiration. i decree may you never see power in you life time.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by omojane91(f): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Which blame game

Gej ruined our economy

When I see some comments like this, I always ask, why is it that some people are just born with no iota of brain? This country really needs help. Fixing GEJ's mess till this level. Ur brain needs an upgrade. No offense meant!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by myfantasies(f): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2017
AnanseK:

Nigerians need their brains reprogrammed if we are to make any progress towards development.
When we import everything from tooth picks, matches and chewing gum to motor cars and roofing sheets and we manufacture nothing. And the crude oil we export is no longer selling and the avengers are making sure no crude oil production happens or transported. The people have to endure for restructuring which must take time and sweat and toil.
Now the beneficiaries of corruption including 2face are fighting for its return. A capital NO to them, Nigeria must move on - with difficulty comes ease.
You need reprogramming my Dear, Buhari cannot finish this work of nation re-building even if he is president for the eight years , but he has started and this the reality. You were eating away your future during the time when stealing was not corruption.

It is u, d people dat is in support of dis government dat needs reprogramming

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by MayorKingz: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Breaking News!! Photos Of Buhari in London Hospital Exposed Online (Watch video) https://thenewsxtra./2017/02/06/breaking-news-photos-of-buhari-in-london-hospital-exposed-online-watch-video/
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by j1mmy: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Zone B will always be a Zone B....
It's in their DNA...

Buhari must not die, we are in this mess together, he must come back and finish Disgracing himself grin

So Next time when people hear Bu Bu, Sai Barber, the will run away fast like a cheetah in danger..

Buhari has fulfilled his campaign promises, he promised Change, and he has changed our situation, from better to worst. I don't know why people are complaining.

Sai Barber till 2023 jare...

nominated for best comment of February 2017

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by getostar: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2017
AnanseK:

so what r u manufacturing now?
or should i ask - what have u 'restructured'?
so because people r protesting the direction of the country u term them corrupt - or benefiting from a corrupt system?
ok...how many corrupt individuals have been caught n jailed?
how much have been recovered and how has it been spent?
what happened to the padded budget and the culprits involved?
what happened to those grass cutters?
what mechanism have been put in place to ensure a corrupt free system at every level?
how has the call for 'Nigerians' to use local items being adopted by those asking us to do so?
look, not everything needs to be colored with partisan politics...be truthful to yourself and the audience.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by ebenezer7: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Anybody blaming GEJ tenure by this time is a big BAT . It is obvious that this country is in wrong hands. angry smiley wink
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Halo22: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2017
What is this old man talking self? Someone who was a speaker of House of Reps during OBJ's regime is here apportioning blames on past administrations. Shameless people. Well it is only in the north that a man old enough to be a great grand father like u will become Governor.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by seunmsg(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
amarachi06:
Campaigning and blaming game at the same time. Zombies will believe him especially, Sarrki, Ngene, seunmsg, but we know and feel his campaign promises when we enter the market.

Someone can't just stay away quietly ni? Una go sha drag person enter thread wey person no wan comment.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Great193(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

http://www.leadership.ng/news/570337/pmbs-critics-are-impatient-selfish-masari-2

Gov. Bello Masari is a selfish, stingy and above wicked.
How dare you make such a statement about Buhari's critics? I don't blame you birds of the same feathers, I is this same Masari that bought an Iron coffin of 120 million naira?? While the masses are dying of hunger.
Na the same motor carry you and Buhari.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Nathdoug(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

My sis ,

The thing his you can't expect buhari to undo

Things just in 2years

this your problem...northerners..u can't even speak correct English and u want to govern a country...pathetic
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by amarachi06(f): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
seunmsg:

Someone can't just stay away quietly ni? Una go sha drag person enter thread wey person no wan comment.

That's the sweetness of Nairaland, is like a home where someone will commit something and your siblings will drag your name follow.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Amenphx: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Why is it that this old men (ie our grand father) can not go and sit down for young people to take over leadership? This how they want to continue to keep us in waiting till God knows when.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Ejembiisrael(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Just Look At Him? I Feel Like Giving Him A Dirty Slap With A Plate Of Butter Mtcheew
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by BigIyanga: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Masari thanks for that clarification

We know Mr president needs to do more

Due to the rotten system Gej left behind

He ruined everything
Masari was the speaker for 4 yrs under PDP and he was in NASS for about 12 as a PDP.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Apoztl3(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oladimejyy:
#ISTANDWITHBUHARIPATIENTLY
Keep standing with a tested and certified failure. My condolence goes to ur kids
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by bezimo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Which blame game

Gej ruined our economy

It's about time you become sensible and face current realities.

Was it GEJ that retrogressed Nigerian economy from no 1 in Africa to some shameful position.

Was it GEJ that made $ fall from 198 to 510.... It's the useless Binhogari that caused it. Make I no mention all Bingohari failures.

The only thing bingohari has done in govt is systematically support the killing and destruction of christian community by his henchmen fulani devils, and fighting of the church while leaving the business of governance.

That even Bingohari wife acknowledges his failure and admitted she won't vote for him in 2019 if things continue this way in Nigeria.Yet you are here yarning garbage.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Modeltalk: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
My brother for real zone B NA zone B, if dem wetin talk dem no go close their mouth
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Modeltalk: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
My brother for real zone B NA zone B, if dem no no wetin dem go talk dem no go close. Their mouth
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by ephi123(f): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
nerodenero:
I appreciate your tenacity towards defending Bubu. The hardest job now is defending him, even Tinubu can't sell Bubu for N5, so I appreciate your effort but I am tempted to believe you're being paid. Hunger is real but you are not hungry yet but you will be if you continue like this.

Quick advice: Quit supporting polithiefcians. The Buhari you want to die for isn't different from the Fisherman, Baba Iyabo, Mai White goaty and the evil genius. Their interests is all that matters to them.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi's Cabinet Members Test Positive For Coronavirus, Governor Shuts Offices / Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo / Abia PDP Guber: Lucky Igbokwe Kicks Against Plans To Introduce New Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.