Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi (14991 Views)

Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra / Wait Till 2019 Before Judging Us - Transport Minister, Amaechi / Wait Till 2019 Before Judging Us - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by blackaxe78: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Freesman32:

May your life be cut short

Am kinda having pity on you but believe me, am very unforgiving. If I had my way, I won't mind assisting you to get infront of a fast moving train. I don't actually see it as wickedness especially when am trying to purge the world of mentally unstable, devastated and ill-lucks like your type.

I take it as a service to humanity to encourage your lots to take a bold step and do the needful!

Look at your life! Can't you see you have been stagnant for a long while? Why force yourself to something you can never be? Cant you see it written on everybody face around you that they trying to avoid you?

You need to up your game man. Your death is important to the world!
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by Freesman32: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Am kinda having pity on you but believe me, am very unforgiving. If I had my way, I won't mind assisting you to get infront of a fast moving train. I don't actually see it as wickedness especially when am trying to purge the world of mentally unstable, devastated and ill-lucks like your type.

I take it as a service to humanity to encourage your lots to take a bold step and do the needful!

Look at your life! Can't you see you have been stagnant for a long while? Why force yourself to something you can never be? Cant you see it written on everybody face around you that they trying to avoid you?

Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by blackaxe78: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Freesman32:

It was really fun insulting you. Can imagine how many people I must have inspired with your miserable life!

Cheers! Hoping to see your Obituary hit Nairaland frontpage in the coming days.

Let's drink to that.....its a freekin Tuesday!
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by Freesman32: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

It was really fun insulting you. Can imagine how many people I must have inspired with your miserable life!

Cheers! Hoping to see your Obituary hit Nairaland frontpage in the coming days.

Let's drink to that.....its a freekin Tuesday!

Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by KanwuliaExtra: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
After 2 years with a DEAD president?
2 years with a DUMMY VICE?

No hope! grin

Your place in HELL is already secured. Amen!!!
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by blackaxe78: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Freesman32:

Olofo!

Okobo!

Apere!

I can bet you a small man inbetween those legs and also a dwarf.

One minute man!
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by 18SNVL: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by blackaxe78: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Freesman32:

MOFO!

Don't tell me a miserable animal of your type is busy? Been a while I heard from your sorry ass? Or you ding what I advised you about?

Brave-up man. A coward dies a thousand times but a brave man dies once.
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by alaskido(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Useless man. It took you to 16 years to destroy Rivers State. 8 years as speaker and 8 years as governor. Now you want us go give you 4 years before we judge you. You must be foolish. It took APC and Buhari led government to run the country down from where GEJ left the economy and you are talking of 4 years. Pray I do not meet you in PHC face to face, you will know that khaki is not leather.
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by bezimo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
APC/Bingohari started $1-N220 Things maneagable
After 2 years. $1-N500. Things expensive and
worse off
After 3years. $1-N750. Things unbearable
After 4 years. $1-N900. It is finished, Everybody go
House

The useless goat of Ubima wants APC failed govt to bury Nigeria. How we take get here sef? Were we sleeping?
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by AuthorEjoorking(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
by then many Nigerian who will judge u might have die of hunger.
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by Freesman32: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

MOFO!

Don't tell me a miserable animal of your type is busy? Been a while I heard from your sorry ass? Or you ding what I advised you about?

Brave-up man. A coward dies a thousand times but a brave man dies once.

Ogbeni you go die this week
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by blackaxe78: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Freesman32:

Ogbeni you go die this week

Am disappointed to know you still alive!
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by Freesman32: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Olofo!

Okobo!

Apere!

I can bet you a small man inbetween those legs and also a dwarf.

One minute man!

You nor wise? we dey yab each other you dey talk go my Penisss side. You be Homosexual abi you won fuuuck people for Yansh? Ogbeni clear road.
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by Freesman32: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Am disappointed to know you still alive!

Ifa strike you there. OTUA OGBE KILL YOU
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by blackaxe78: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Freesman32:

Ifa strike you there. OTUA OGBE KILL YOU

Now your talking!

Do ever believe any thing positive or negative thing can be requested with that your wide latrine you call mouth?

I use to know Ifa has a God of purity. He definitely won't associate with a pig like you.
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by Selfhood: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2017
nmreports:
Would you patiently wait when you are aware someone doesnt have your goodness at heart.

Would you wait till a beast devour your entire family one by one.

Would you wait if reverse was the case?. You as a shop owner with the crop of leaders we have now. How will you thrive?

If Nigeria had a workable constitution and patriotic legislators and judiciary arm of government, you guys would be out of job.

Would you patiently wait for a supposedly experienced employee to deliver on his promised committment while spoon feeding him?.

Whats happening to us is unfair.

You cant even give youths jobs. DPR recruitment I learnt was cancelled. Read on www.HRtechnique.com

NCC, EFCC, NIRS, all of them hijacked with only few slots for the populace.

Its sad. People are suffering. If you were an ordinary citizen Amaechi you wont be saying this.

Completely agree.
Re: Wait For Four Years Before Judging Us- Amaechi by omoharry(f): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2017
blackaxe78:

hahaha!! you wicked ni..abeg sorry for the guy grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Okorocha's Slash Of Payments Accrued To Imo Pensioners (photos) / Osinbajo: NNPC — Not FG — Bearing Cost Of Subsidy / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Gov Lalong – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.