Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets (17094 Views)

Man Criticizes Picture Of Fatima Ganduje Being Kissed & Touched By Her Husband / Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" / FFK Blast Pmb's Aide In New Tweets. Call Her Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by lakesider(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Correct senator
But how many people can ur salary pay .

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by helinues: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2017
obc:
I think you re the one that needs brain surgery. That he chose to criticize this outrageous expenditure on tweeter does not invalidate the point he put up. The issue is that you and your follow-follow zombie will never stand for the truth. To you anyone that says anything against Buhari lead APC commits heinous crime. This is democracy for goodness sake. I dont think you watch or listen to senate debates cos if you do you wont post this nonsense.

Now I got your point.

Mind you i can never stoop so low to your level.

Have a wonderful day
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by kendo60(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Senator. Bruce sabi craticizing on tweeter; what stop him for speaking it out in their chamber. Gossip senator
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by helinues: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2017
UncleJudax:

you are the one with brain issues. google videos of his contributions and motions on the senate ...he specifically talked about everything in those tweets. you guys are damn too shallow.

Ain't gat no time for poo.

Talk to my hand
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by tiwiex(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2017
I see y we are in trouble. Listen to D message. It has nothing to do with the house. It is yo put shame to the hypocrisy of the APC government. Who would have thought Buhari could allocate 10m for a gate. Not to talk of 250m. Hopefully Shame will make dem change and when d protest enters gear two, everyone knows y. PMB fall my hand sha.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by obailala(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2017
amebo101:
The Bayelsan Senator took to his Twitter account to 'make some common sense' about the proposed 2017 budget for the country. See what he tweeted below

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce

[img]http://2.bp..com/-rUkolgC29TI/WJl9Z2KFLhI/AAAAAAAAM-A/mP4-3ojiBTo2CnWrr8qzk8tqrNxhyu0OgCLcB/s400/ph.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yPSLuxb8w2k/WJl9gl1NIjI/AAAAAAAAM-E/kANd-tzGLXwyYEbvywOLwSpZa9XgPq_4ACLcB/s400/ph.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/senator-ben-bruce-criticizes-apc-2017.html

If the common Nigeria rants on the streets and online about the profligacy of government, why should someone in government also rant about the same thing online? I don't remember Senator Abaribe saying these same things online, neither did Senator Dino; they both raised it up for discussion in the chambers. Of what use is it for Ben to keep saying these things online instead of the right place?... To the best of my knowledge, it is the job of the senate to strike out these flimsy parts of the budget, but instead of doing their jobs, they would prefer adding to the mess (padding) to make sure they get their cut.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by richeeyo(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2017
helinues:
Criticizing on tweeter not on senate..

This man needs brain surgery
Then you need a brain flash
Don't you see him in Senate
Doing this kind off talk but because
Of foolish Nigerian like you, all is to
No avail

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by delman88(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2017
amebo101:
The Bayelsan Senator took to his Twitter account to 'make some common sense' about the proposed 2017 budget for the country. See what he tweeted below

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce

[img]http://2.bp..com/-rUkolgC29TI/WJl9Z2KFLhI/AAAAAAAAM-A/mP4-3ojiBTo2CnWrr8qzk8tqrNxhyu0OgCLcB/s400/ph.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yPSLuxb8w2k/WJl9gl1NIjI/AAAAAAAAM-E/kANd-tzGLXwyYEbvywOLwSpZa9XgPq_4ACLcB/s400/ph.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/senator-ben-bruce-criticizes-apc-2017.html

Well said,but Oga Ben Bruce.. Can you declare your monthly take home to we Nigerians? #Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by helinues: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2017
richeeyo:

Then you need a brain flash
Don't you see him in Senate
Doing this kind off talk but because
Of foolish Nigerian like you, all is to
No avail

Wailers no go kill person..

I no get una time
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Gbam! The nomad n cohorts are shameless hypocrites!
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by ccasilas(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2017
Sen. Ben is all about personal interest my dear senator why haven't you come on tweeter to criticize NAS for not disclose NAS budget ? your hypocrisy is too much, never hide behind one finger and started pointing accusing finger.

let me quickly remind you with one simple example for NL to know, look for an example QATAR NEW INTL,AIRPORT COST $16B which is the third most beautiful airport in the world, and someone like Allison stole $20b none of u can not criticize but rather shouting wish hunt,
my dear Sen. stop brain wash Nigeria with media stunt, even if Nig are in recession our brain is never in recession. fight a better fight instead of showing us the heat of an election that is almost two year now.
#appreciate the right thinking of Nig.
i hope he know what minimum wage is b4 starting estimating 18k . no doubt that Nig Govt are corrupt,

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by Juanthenairague: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Foe those of you bashing out on Sen Bruce for this highlight, I guess you don't follow senate plenary session on national TV. Control your tongue and watch what comes out from your mouth. Criticize constructively with good facts. Thank you.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by Eruditor: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Senator Bruce is being smart by half. That VP's gate was budgeted by GEJ's govt. Yemi Osinbajo was the one who spotted it out and said he didn't even need the new house Namadi Sambo was building for the office.

Nigerians should be careful before gulping anything that is fed by the "elite". Ben Murray Bruce is a gravely dishonest man who prides in deceit and false humility.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by Halo22: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Just give me 5 million, if I no finish that VP gateman house eeeee make them renounce my citizenship......Kparawos!
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by Henrylenovo4363: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2017
I think he should raise his points in the floor of the House, common sense senator; just like him sha
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by amarachi06(f): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2017
mrvitalis:
Honestly for a presidential palace that's not too much that's just 6 million dollars and considering the size of aso rock it's not bad

But at this time!!!!!! Not a good one i must say

But look at who's talking... Ur 13 billion loan say would have been able to give 3 Million loan to over 4000 people and 12000 people one million loan to start business that will employ 2 to 5 people and that's 24000 to 60000 people amd yet u wasted it building rubbish and employing just 500 people and u have the mouth to talk about management in government?? ... Please sir go and sleep

He used the money to run his business and employed Nigerians and still paying them. Think before you talk, afterall he did business with them with interest inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by engrhorla(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2017
buzquet:

Well said? His people didn't vote for him to table matters or criticise on Twitter.

He suppose to be doing that in the Senate house

At least he's saying something meaningful on a platform.

What's all d senators from Borno, Katsina, Sokoto etc saying?

And mind you, the senate has program for every sitting. You can't bring up issue of electricity up when it's not on the agenda for the day
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Oga senator, it's called budget and not actual...Though i'm strongly against repeating unnecessary items. Stop acting as if the chains of businesses you manage or own doesn't estimate high (budget) so as to consider all factors.

Gullible naijas will rush and start typing rubbish without understanding why it's called a budget.

Please if you choose to mention me; kindly educate me else read and pass, it's called maturity.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by FLYFIRE(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Henrypraise:

is dia any floor greater dan d floor of d masses?

sumtyms wen I read ur comment, I see lots of ignorance in ur comment, if des issues were raised by senator Sani shehu, wud u av said dis or u wud av typed: dis man makes me still believe in Nigeria....

if Ben Bruce is speaking/ acting out of his gud will n conscience, I knw karma will one day vindicate him, n same goes if he is covering under a smoke screen....

meanwhile, d protesters shud demand dat d budget for d vp's gate shud be drafted towards d issues raised n same for d catering n d others, n we shud demand for prove....
I threw the Tony into a trash bin the very day I saw a picture of a floating hungry looking young man. It's a waste of time haggling with people here.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by felaismyhero(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He is a Senator, he should raise his concern on the floor of the Senate and at Committee level.

and

He should not forget to move for slash in members of NASS pay, which he has been benefitting since 2015
dont mind him jare,he is rite,but let him speak out against their(house of reps,senators) salaries first,imagine spending 25-30% of d budget on d salaries of just about 400 or so persons.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by Lasskeey: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by remirez07(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hell no! You will all go to hell.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by olaomoola1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He is a Senator, he should raise his concern on the floor of the Senate and at Committee level.

and

He should not forget to move for slash in members of NASS pay, which he has been benefitting since 2015
sebi u can see d way they are hailing him as if senators salary is normal compare to other country
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by koladebrainiac(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
EVER WONDER WHY HE HAS NEVER CRITICIZE THE SENATE BUDGET ? HE HAS NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION MEDDLING WITH FG. THEY SHOULD PUT THEIR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by mikpo: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
E no go better for everybody wey dey run nigerian govt.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by buzquet(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
engrhorla:

At least he's saying something meaningful on a platform.

What's all d senators from Borno, Katsina, Sokoto etc saying?

And mind you, the senate has program for every sitting. You can't bring up issue of electricity up when it's not on the agenda for the day

So, meaning this issue can't be table at all before the budget is beign passed?
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by Omonigeriarere: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Henrypraise:

is dia any floor greater dan d floor of d masses?

sumtyms wen I read ur comment, I see lots of ignorance in ur comment, if des issues were raised by senator Sani shehu, wud u av said dis or u wud av typed: dis man makes me still believe in Nigeria....

if Ben Bruce is speaking/ acting out of his gud will n conscience, I knw karma will one day vindicate him, n same goes if he is covering under a smoke screen....

meanwhile, d protesters shud demand dat d budget for d vp's gate shud be drafted towards d issues raised n same for d catering n d others, n we shud demand for prove....

He was appointed to raise, debate and sort out issues on the floor of The House, not being an hyaena on Twitter while looking like an hungry dog during Senates' 'sessions.

That is what he is being paid for.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by Decodedp: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

and

You of all people should know that whatever his opinions are, the APC members which constitute the majority will always carry the day.

At least his insightful engagement with the people through the social media can arouse the masses to stand up and demand for a better deal from those elected to government.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by judondasylva(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
thats change in action. useless party
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by obaloppelujo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
This man used his lyrical content to win election in bayelsa .
Have you stopped making sense sir ?
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by Orikinla1: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Superior argument with abundant evidence..
On point!

Ask him if his brother, Governor Dickson of Bayelsa State has paid the salaries of state government workers after collecting billions of naira from Federal Government revenues?

When his kinsman, former President Goodluck Jonathan was inflating budgets for six years, Senator Ben "Twitter" Murray-Bruce was praising him.
The hypocrisy of this man is beyond description.
Re: Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets by Orikinla1: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Oga senator, it's called budget and not actual...Though i'm strongly against repeating unnecessary items. Stop acting as if the chains of businesses you manage or own doesn't estimate high (budget) so as to consider all factors.

Gullible naijas will rush and start typing rubbish without understanding why it's called a budget.

Please if you choose to mention me; kindly educate me else read and pass, it's called maturity.
Word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War Crime: We Stand By Our Report - Amnesty International / Aregbesola Receives UNIOSUN Medical Doctor Graduates From Ukraine / Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.