Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,303 members, 7,910,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? (1026 Views)

Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria / 10 Degrees And Jobs That Will Be In Demand With Tech Advanceme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by CDCEO001: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Been applying for jobs through jiji in owerri for sometimes now.
Almost every job i apply for is from same people with different company names.
Is either i get an invitation for interview and/or briefing at no. 9 uratta street or no. 3 ukpor street.
And most of the invitations comes with different company name, instead of the one i applied for.
Some of the company names are:

VITAHEALTH LTD
GLASSGLOW INC
DIAMONDVIEW
PRIMPRESH
EMERALD GROUP
Do you know about them?
They have jobs in every posted categories.
Re: Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by qeemus: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2017
jiji..another name for scam!

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2017
my dear dey are all scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by 1stOracle(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
CDCEO001:
Been applying for jobs through jiji in owerri for sometimes now.
Almost every job i apply for is from same people with different company names.
Is either i get an invitation for interview and/or briefing at no. 9 uratta street or no. 3 ukpor street.
And most of the invitations comes with different company name, instead of the one i applied for.
Some of the company names are:

VITAHEALTH LTD
GLASSGLOW INC
DIAMONDVIEW
PRIMPRESH
EMERALD GROUP
Do you know about them?
They have jobs in every posted categories.
I have been invited too by emerald group. I have tried to locate the company via Google map but no show. Pls my invitation is dated Monday. Anybody in owerri pls check it out. 9 uratta .
Re: Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by ojun50(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jiji broda run for yr life oh, na blood suckers full there
Re: Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by CDCEO001: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2017
1stOracle:

I have been invited too by emerald group. I have tried to locate the company via Google map but no show. Pls my invitation is dated Monday. Anybody in owerri pls check it out. 9 uratta .
Sorry the reply is coming late, but i was at the building at 9 uratta street, it is at the last floor.
I went there the day i was invited there by 3 different company, same day and time.
When i got there i was really uncomfortable climbing the staircase to the last floor, because non of the companies that invited there had a company name anywhere in the building like other companies that had their names there. You could see the name of every business in that building down stairs before going in, but there was nothing on the last floor front side where i was invited. I was hanging around till i started seeing some youths going in, i figured they are coming for the same thing, after a while i followed a young man behind as he was making a call telling the person that he is at-
Re: Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by CDCEO001: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2017
-9 uratta, i guessed he was told to climb to the last floor front side. I followed till we got there, a girl at the door was asking for sms evidence. I asked the girl if all the companies that invited me here are the same and she said yes. I showed my sms and wrote my name and went in, there were about 25 people already seated and waiting for the "MD". I stayed there for a while observing everything and everybody and thinking about how i was invited and everything. I just stood up and something told me is time to leave, so i just left even before the "MD" could come in and start.
Re: Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
1stOracle:

It's a marketing company, something like GNLD, unless you wish to take up that kind of job, don't bother going.
Re: Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by SugaryBelle(f): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2017
They are. all scam, GNLD and NEOLIFE. It's like Owerri is their New hunting ground, I have attended 3 of this interview it all ended the same.

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by SugaryBelle(f): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2017
CDCEO001:
-9 uratta, i guessed he was told to climb to the last floor front side. I followed till we got there, a girl at the door was asking for sms evidence. I asked the girl if all the companies that invited me here are the same and she said yes. I showed my sms and wrote my name and went in, there were about 25 people already seated and waiting for the "MD". I stayed there for a while observing everything and everybody and thinking about how i was invited and everything. I just stood up and something told me is time to leave, so i just left even before the "MD" could come in and start.
I was there, they asked us to pay 13 k for permit to qualify as their staff.
Re: Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by CDCEO001: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
SugaryBelle:

I was there, they asked us to pay 13 k for permit to qualify as their staff.
Oh really? I knew something was fishy.
Re: Whats Up With All These Companies And Jobs In Owerri? by SugaryBelle(f): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
CDCEO001:
Oh really? I knew something was fishy.
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Job Listing Websites Are Reliable And Genuine. / Invitation For Aptitude Test For PZ / CCSNL Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.