Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,916 members, 7,973,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

Can True Love Be Found Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can True Love Be Found Online? (3484 Views)

Can True Frienship Exist When There's Restriction Of Phone? / Is There Still True Love? / Beautiful Love Stories: Damilola Share Their True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can True Love Be Found Online? by Hadez(f): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2017
Today, singles all over the world are kissing fate goodbye and looking for love online.

This is hardly a new phenomenon. Online dating has been around as long as the Web made it possible for two people to communicate. Now, millions log on everyday to search through profiles and photos of total strangers, hoping to find that special someone.

Of course as long as there has been online dating, there has been a stigma attached to it. Five years ago, had anyone told you, “We met online”, you may have tried to stifle one or possibly all of the following:

A giggle
An awkward smile
A look of shame
It was the equivalent of saying, “I’m desperate, and the ticking of my biological clock keeps me up at night.”

However today, with the bombardment of television ads and word-of-mouth praise, online daters are coming out of the closet. And no one is more into the trend than Christians.

I didn’t believe it until I began researching for this article. I took a random, informal survey of several graduate school students, encouraging them to share their thoughts on dating online. smiley
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by jonaifame22(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2017
Yes
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Hadez(f): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2017
jonaifame22:
Yes

I hope you understand what i mean by 'True'
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by wizrose(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2017
50% yes.... it depends
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by firstking01(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2017
I found one tho
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2017
i don't believe in online dating..... I'd say "NO" to your question.
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by mrjaybaba(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Yep !

cheesy
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Hadez(f): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2017
wizrose:
50% yes.... it depends
Depends on?
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:
Today, singles all over the world are kissing fate goodbye and looking for love online.

This is hardly a new phenomenon. Online dating has been around as long as the Web made it possible for two people to communicate. Now, millions log on everyday to search through profiles and photos of total strangers, hoping to find that special someone.

Of course as long as there has been online dating, there has been a stigma attached to it. Five years ago, had anyone told you, “We met online”, you may have tried to stifle one or possibly all of the following:

A giggle
An awkward smile
A look of shame
It was the equivalent of saying, “I’m desperate, and the ticking of my biological clock keeps me up at night.”

However today, with the bombardment of television ads and word-of-mouth praise, online daters are coming out of the closet. And no one is more into the trend than Christians.

I didn’t believe it until I began researching for this article. I took a random, informal survey of several graduate school students, encouraging them to share their thoughts on dating online. smiley
i didn't read all that cos it wasn't entirely necessary to, but Yes True love can be found online.
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Hadez(f): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2017
firstking01:
I found one tho
Halfrica? undecided
Lucaz:

Why don't you?
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by firstking01(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:
Halfrica? undecided
undecided
YellowEyeBalls:
i didn't read all that cos it wasn't entirely necessary to, but Yes True love can be found online.

Have any experience? angry
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by firstking01(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:
Halfrica? undecided
undecided
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by firstking01(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:
Halfrica? undecided
undecided
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2017
CAPITAL YES
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Erngie(f): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Online dating or whatever dating is different from true love. these days people date people they dont love for one reason or the other. so true love can actually be found anywhere. It all depends on the people involved. Thank you
Lucaz:

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Hadez(f): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2017
mrjaybaba:
Yep !

cheesy
Found any? How was your experience?
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:

Have any experience? angry
yeah...i did, but still, I let it go because I wasn't faithful.. .

Faithfulness is something you really gotta deal with IF you've found love online, especially when that person is in another country.

angry angry
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Hadez(f): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Erngie:
Online dating or whatever dating is different from true love. these days people date people they dont love for one reason or the other. so true love can actually be found anywhere. It all depends on the people involved. Thank you

But if takes time before 'True' love manifests itself. How can you have this with a total stranger? Wouldn't that be infatuation?
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Hadez(f): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
yeah...i did, but still, I let it go because I wasn't faithful.. .

Faithfulness is something you really gotta deal with IF you've found love online, especially when that person is in another country.

angry angry

How can you have true love and you weren't faithful. That is just fake angry
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by ufuosman(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Yes for sure
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Hadez(f): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Lalasticlala. Have you foubdfound true love online?
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Wooh, anyone you see...enter am online o offline o doesn't matter
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Hadez(f): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2017
I have up to like five cases where i met people on the internet especially Nigerians and immediately they see my picture, they will start to say all sort of sweet words and telling me they are falling in love as they are seeing the picture which i don't normally believe.

I think it is all infatuation
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:

Why don't you?
cause I've never done it before... see it as a waste of time.
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by makydebbie(f): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Lucaz:
A trial will convince you sha smiley
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Hadez(f): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Lucaz:
cause I've never done it before... see it as a waste of time.

Waste of time wooing a girl online? I know you are lying thou undecided
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:

How can you have true love and you weren't faithful. That is just fake angry
its NOT fake cos she was very faithful and was a virgin too.. .dont ask me how I knew cos she sent me proof...you should know the proof I mean.

She tells me everything, sends me stuff, screenshot different convosshe had with other guys whom she insulted and all that.. .yet I promised her I was gonna be faithful and loyal till we meet, but yet I keep using up my energy on other ladies out of pure lust, I didn't brake up officially Tho, told her my phone got issues, and Lil by Lil I withdrew and deleted her and blocked stuffs.. angry angry
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Erngie(f): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Thats why when you meet a stranger don't try to rush and catch feelings. Be friends first with the person, study the person via his comments, posts, communication, with time, you will find out that you really like this person and from there, the rest will happen lol
Hadez:

But if takes time before 'True' love manifests itself. How can you have this with a total stranger? Wouldn't that be infatuation?
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2017
it's possible..
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Hadez(f): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
its NOT fake cos she was very faithful and was a virgin too.. .dont ask me how I knew cos she sent me proof...you should know the proof I mean.

She tells me everything, sends me stuff, screenshot different convosshe had with other guys whom she insulted and all that.. .yet I promised her I was gonna be faithful and loyal till we meet, but yet I keep using up my energy on other ladies out of pure lust, I didn't brake up officially Tho, told her my phone got issues, and Lil by Lil I withdrew and deleted her and blocked stuffs.. angry angry

Heartless angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mojo Movie Role Wanted / Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) / My 3-some Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.