Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,157 members, 7,973,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

Help Me To Deal With Ahsan Virus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me To Deal With Ahsan Virus (664 Views)

Shortcut Virus Removal From Windows 7 PC / "My Removable Device" Shortcut Virus - Help / How Do I Remove This Virus "ahsan Mana Khan Bhutta" From My System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Deal With Ahsan Virus by hebewhome(f): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2009
Hi,
For quite some periods of time now, my PC has been misbehaving, it all of a sudden changed my computer name to Ahsan Computer, My Document name to Ahsan documents, My network place to Ahsan places and has been disturbing my set up files, please how can i get read of this worm. Thanks
Re: Help Me To Deal With Ahsan Virus by deji2009(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2009
hebewhome:

Hi, For quite some periods of time now, my PC has been misbehaving, it all of a sudden changed my computer name to Ahsan Computer, My Document name to Ahsan documents, My network place to Ahsan places and has been disturbing my set up files, please how can i get read of this worm. Thanks

Here's your diagnostics

hebewhome. could you please bring up task manager and look for ahsan.exe or ashan.win

and click to end process. have you scanned for virus using antivirus software ?

Bring up Run and type in[b] mrt[/b] then press enter and follow instructions

take this search and destroy it. http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html

Good luck
Re: Help Me To Deal With Ahsan Virus by GoodMuyis(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2009
You can't deal with that stuborn thing
what u need to do is get or download a good antivirus like Avira Antivir reveal all hidden files to do that, do tho following:
-from any folder, click on Tools
--Folder Options
---Click on view Tab
Inside the advance box,scroll down and:
* Click on Show Hidden files and Folders
* Uncheck Hide extentions for known file types
* Uncheck Hide protected operating system files

NB: If you see any fainted colour files of folder don't delete then your Anti virus should do that, but it is in your Flash drives and they are unknown delete then

If that doesn't work

Plan "B" (For Advance Windows User)

-Open Run box( or window key + R)
--Type in msconfig
---Go to the Startup Tab
----Any Unknown or unfriendly name there unchecked them you will also see the directory,
also try and locate that file(s) and delete then.
-----Then reboot, Your system should be ok

For those Ahsan Computer, Ahsan Document, George Bush etc forget about those or get or download a Registry cleaner Software to do that for you.

OR

-Open Run Box(window key + R)
--Type in "regedit", when that open,
---Pres "Ctrl + F" to find those names: Ahsan Computer, Ahsan Document, George Bush etc and change then
as you are finding the entries

IF YOU CAN DO THAT JUST CREATE NEW USER ACCOUNT AND START USING THAT THEN NO MORE >> AHSAN <<

IF THAT HELP LET THE NAIRALANDERS KNOW
Re: Help Me To Deal With Ahsan Virus by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
Instead of going thru' this stress, search nairaland somebody has provided solution to ur problem before.There is a software named ahsan remover dat i used to remove the virus 8 month ago wen my pc was affected. I downland it here in nairaland.Run the software n ur problem solved.
Re: Help Me To Deal With Ahsan Virus by GoodMuyis(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
Instead of going thru' this stress, search nairaland somebody has provided solution to your problem before.There is a software named ahsan remover dat i used to remove the virus 8 month ago wen my pc was affected. I downland it here in nairaland.Run the software n your problem solved.

You should have help him by providing the link, i think that will be a better Help

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Dell Latitude D 600 Drivers: Help ! / Usb 3g Huawei Modem Upgrading / WHY YOU NEED A LAPTOP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.