Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,761 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri (25703 Views)

Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC / People Killed By NSCDC Officer In Gombe During Boy’s Brigade Standoff (Graphic) / Roland Samuel 'Christ' Arrested By NSCDC For Engaging Followers In Anal Sex (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by fowosh: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
I still wonder aw they do compel these suicide bombers..........are they under the influence of spell? or were they cursed? that they wl tell dem to go and kill themselves and they WL b happy....
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by kjhova(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
ybalogs:
If these girls are Hausa's,why will they want to kill their kinsmen? I'd really want to know where they're from and their sponsors. Alhamdulillah they were not successful.

Please get some knowledge of the demography of Nigeria. If the girls are Hausa as you suggested, then hardly can you refer to people in Maiduguri as their kinsmen. Unless for a Hausa resident of Maiduguri like any Igbo, Yoruba etc, the proud people of Maiduguri are not Hausa and do not share language with the Hausa people.
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by osuofia2(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
BAN HIJAB THEM NO GO GREE....................WHAT DO YOU EXPECT
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by lilybonny(f): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by Orikinla1: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
These girls have been drugged by Book Haram.
Why shoot and kill her after chasing her to a safe place?
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by Kingkamba(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
And somebody will come and tell us that Islam is a peaceful religion whereas all we see is terror, hatred, violence, and idiotism. ;DAnd somebody will come and tell us that Islam is a peaceful religion whereas all we see is terror, hatred, violence, and idiotism.
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by dremaster(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
WOW! THIS GUYS ARE THE BRAVEST PEOPLE IN nIGERIA! CHASING AND APPREHENDING SOMEONE WHO HAS A BOMB STRAPPED ON?
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by GoldEnyong(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
They are animals.. like their sponsors
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by OgaJonah(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Buhari will not be happy about this

If you don't have something to say please get back to sleep..
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by Dolypson04(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
What did their Imam promise this gays after death? Promise me £500B and 500 virgins, I won't still kill myself. I can't even die for myself since Jesus Christ don die for me
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by Fortunehunter(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Where' the bombs now ?
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
plannerdz:
This picture should be taken out. They don't match at all. Look at the design on the both dress. How come she removed her hijab after being shot. The colour of the hujab design are different.
God help security agents in the country. We must win the battle
illiterates making foolish point
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by Atmmachine(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
OgaJonah:

If you don't have something to say please get back to sleep..
Mallam
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by gqboyy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
ybalogs:
If these girls are Hausa's,why will they want to kill their kinsmen? I'd really want to know where they're from and their sponsors. Alhamdulillah they were not successful.
they r not hausa, they r kanuri.
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by oluwajames(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
there is God ooo
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by autonomous22: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:
At all......
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by leeikem(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
plannerdz:
This picture should be taken out. They don't match at all. Look at the design on the both dress. How come she removed her hijab after being shot. The colour of the hujab design are different.

You obviously didn't read the story '
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by zionmade(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
How i wish they chased her into d mosque and d bomb exploded there
The evil dat Muslims did to christians must come after dem
They burned our churches, killed us in daylight rejoiced over our decimation and now the dog they trained is back to bite dem
One hausa was lamenting to me how boko haram has destroyed his community after d lamentation i told him to look at me well do i look like i care?
Bomb dem all
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by mvem(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Fit2Rule:

Pictures of the girls with the "bombs" or this is yet another propaganda. You people should stop snapping any picture and saying they are arrested suicide bombers. You are being paid with our money to do the job. Stop thinking you are doing us a favour.
...this actually happened....dont say what u dont know
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by mvem(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
plannerdz:
....did you read the article well
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by yayankainuwa: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

I can see it in ur words, ur not particularly happy, Baba's govt is working to secure Nigeria! u can hug a transformer lol
Re: Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri by Trexnemesis(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
plannerdz:

You are very lazy when it comes to reading. Use ur eyes nah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) / Bartender Jailed Eight Years For Illegal Withdrawals From Employer’s Account / Police Grill Mohbad’s Dad, Joseph Aloba Over Petition By Oba Elegushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.