Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

English Finally Murdered , - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / English Finally Murdered , (459 Views)

24 Hours After Graduation, This Pretty Lady was Brutally Murdered - pictures / So Sad!!! How This Pretty Aau Graduate Was Murdered By Her Bf In Lagos Hotel / This Facebook User Just Murdered English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Finally Murdered , by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
wtf ez dz angry was just scrolling through some post jejely ni, o, then I saw dz, and chai , when did a river become swimming pool,

Re: English Finally Murdered , by respect80(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin
Re: English Finally Murdered , by olaric(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
And you the English Language Major, decidd to bury them after they murdered the language. Perhaps, you could have done better correcting them in love and not bring them to this forum to be mocked.

1 Like

Re: English Finally Murdered , by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
olaric:
And you the English Language Major, decidd to bury them after they murdered the language. Perhaps, you could have done better correcting them in love and not bring them to this forum to be mocked.

I brought it here so you go and help me correct him,,alariwo oshi

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Criteria Needed For A Thread To Make Front Page? / 2017 Jamb Preparation App / Interested In Jamb 2017/2108 Registration Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.