Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Will U Do If This Happens To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If This Happens To You (656 Views)

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If This Happens To You by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
??

Re: What Will U Do If This Happens To You by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nothing, I'll pray he returns home safely.
Re: What Will U Do If This Happens To You by obiorathesubtle: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
angry

That day ehn..

I go just enter street.. Anybody I see.. I go kill am, till I reach the bank.. Go straight to manager office.. I go use the nearest weapon.. I go beat the kingdom of hellfire out of him body..

Make thunder fire all of them.. Both Buhari, the bank, the person that sent the alert, and the doctor treating Buhari.. All of them dy mad..

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If This Happens To You by OGWaheedi: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry

That day ehn..

I go just enter street.. Anybody I see.. I go kill am, till I reach the bank.. Go straight to manager office.. I go use the nearest weapon.. I go beat the kingdom of hellfire out of him body..

Make thunder fire all of them.. Both Buhari, the bank, the person that sent the alert, and the doctor treating Buhari.. All of them dy mad..

Hahahahaha

So unpatriotic sad
Re: What Will U Do If This Happens To You by ItxAyce(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ogboni shrine is not far away now, lemme see how the bank manager or the fool that debited me will survive
Re: What Will U Do If This Happens To You by rawpadgin(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry

That day ehn..

grin

Re: What Will U Do If This Happens To You by Kingsasian(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lwkm
obiorathesubtle:
angry

That day ehn..

(1) (Reply)

Wat Can I Get For One Of My Friend On Hs Bday / How To Wake Up To The Fact That Nobody Cares / Some 1 Cannot Go On His Knees Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.