Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,550 members, 7,898,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] (6780 Views)

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Adekunle Gold & Simi Reacts After Fan Said Adekunle Gold Is Nigeria's Bruno Mars / Big Brother Finalist Nina Deforms Her Hand And A Poor Door With Photoshop [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by folabioye: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Are u passionate about cake making and cake decoration? At a 20% discount, you can enrol in Fancy Cakes N' More's beginners class. Training commences on 6th of March 2017 (Maximum of 10 students).
Tell your friends so they can enjoy this amazing opportunity and discount!!! Registration is on. For more info, please contact us on 08027285032 or 07065877764.
Note:-Certificate will be awarded at the completion of your program, after fulfilment of all requirements. Duration: 2weeks- 3times a week. Time: 10am to 2pm. Form: #5,000 Fees: #20,000

#FancyCakesNMore

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by marshalcarter: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
Just replied you. Lets talk there.
boss...I no dey see your mgs oo...how about facebook??
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by photoshoot(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Egbon Kunle is Wayyyyyyy better
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by Idrismusty97(m): 6:17am On Feb 08, 2017
He is good but he has no sense of humor. Adekule pictures convey humorous messages, But this one is just fooling around.
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by metallisc(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
cheesyinteresting moniker

now i know where you interest lies! grin grin i'm off to shave me balls! cool
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by Erngie(f): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok
DCONE1:
quit decieving yourself....when you see truth accept....forget sentiment. This guy is way better than A.Gold.
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by DCONE1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
vicadex07:

stop licking oyinbo arsse
I'm now licking oyibo arse just because I said the truth just as it is .... And because I did not support the person you love....smh....pls change your way of reasoning and keep sentiment and emotion aside when making judgement.
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by DCONE1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Idrismusty97:
He is good but he has no sense of humor. Adekule pictures convey humorous messages, But this one is just fooling around.
its not about how fuuny,hillarious or who is fooliing around dat matters its about the quality ,the "fit in" or blending of the guys picture in the original that matters..

1 Like

Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by QDSG(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
soft work
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by vicadex07(m): 1:34am On Feb 09, 2017
DCONE1:
I'm now licking oyibo arse just because I said the truth just as it is .... And because I did not support the person you love....smh....pls change your way of reasoning and keep sentiment and emotion aside when making judgement.

Adekunles photoshop skills is way much better than this white guy.

Most of the pictures up here can be easily be spotted as being photoshopped.
Re: Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] by DCONE1(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2017
vicadex07:

Adekunles photoshop skills is way much better than this white guy.

Most of the pictures up here can be easily be spotted as being photoshopped.

I don't have time to exchange words and argue with you....I can see dat you have made your mind and stuck to ur opinon and refuse to see the truth.....let's just agree to disagree.....you go with yiur opinium and I go with mine.....okey?thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Old Cargo": Nkechi Blessing Slammed For Twerking On MC Galaxy's Live Video / Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? / Meet Tiwa Savage's 42 Year Old Look Alike (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.