Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,286 members, 7,977,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:03 PM

Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) (25227 Views)

Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by julioralph(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
angry some people wicked sha..

untop say d little girl wan go school

I hope she gets a better sponsor/guardian, and I hope dat woman is charged.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by emvico(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
durubrian:
Ehya...

Why did the girl disobey her madam sef...

There should be a punishment for her disobedience but this punishment was too much Abeg.
if i slap you now, you go see stars. the wise ones says that we should fight for 'our right' and every child have a right to education. she did the right thing and God also supported her to expose the evil woman. what do you think would have happen to the litle child if she had remain silence

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
3Dobserver:
See the woman face like who dem take juju swear for angry the thunder wen go fire you dey for Uk dey take treatment
I hope ure not indirectly referring to Buhari
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Mrsujacso: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wickedness of man
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Evil and heartless guardian,
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
tie her and place d hot stone on her buttocks chikena
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Proffdada: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kogi again?
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by TheeDetective: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wicked woman. The way some women are wicked to children they did not give birth to is alarming. If you know you canโ€™t look after the child, return them back. How difficult is that?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
sick woman, your own sister's child?
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Ama124(f): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
durubrian:
Ehya...

There should be a punishment for her disobedience but this punishment was too much Abeg.
my dear she has every right to go to school... hmm...wickedness in high places...she is heartless

1 Like

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Ama124(f): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mrsujacso:
Wickedness of man
as in ehn..nor be small tin oo
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Lordxeer(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
I knw this wicked woman. I remember when she followed kogi state bursary board to my school (ABU) for disbursement of bursaries grants to students. so covetous and arrogant, She will deliberately deny students right to the money by giving flimsy excuses just to make sure some money is reserved for them to share among themselves. She should be faced with charges and dance the music.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Vizzim: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
What a wicked world.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by focus7: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
She looks like a senior witch.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
She stand like wating devil chop remain
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by snowblaq(f): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
durubrian:
Ehya...

.....every child has the right to get educated
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Devane(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
durubrian:
Ehya...

You well so?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by olureignforever: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
H
durubrian:
Ehya...

You call that disobedience. The girl has right to education. If she had obeyed, this wickedness would have gone undiscovered and her life would have been a mess. She's a sharp girl. I pray her dreams come through.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Hez143(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
durubrian:
Ehya...

It like your sense is paining you!!!
Why you you say that kind of a thing?is she suppose to be denied access to education
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by youngjoy(f): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
kogi hmmm am not surprise
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
chai,nwam oo! sorry its poverty.I'm sure the girl sneaked out to attend a govt school where she gets to pay Nada.
sorry my dear,sometimes blood isn't thicker than water!
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Because she wanted to go to school this was done to her, really bad embarassed this heartless woman should be dealt with mercessily. Such wickedness.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by ebenezer7: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
The women is old,ugly and most importantly she looks like a witch. I don't understand how she got into the civil service. So wicked to even think of that horrific act. Ugly old witch.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wickedness, she must be punished.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by obijelo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
It wasn't the woman forth,it was as a result of the bad governor in kogi state with unending screening.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by andyanders: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
durubrian:
Ehya...

You are a useless person for ur statement. You will suffer more than the little girl for such statement.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
how can one b xo wicked. Even if it was to happen it shud not av been frm someone who works with d scholarship board. because I c nothing with she in her position encouraging d gal to wrk hard in skul in order to obtain a scholarship.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by cytell56: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
durubrian:
Ehya...

You be mumu, case you no tackle na another thing you dey talk.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Burnt teenage feet
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:36am On Feb 08, 2017
durubrian:
Ehya...

go and rewrite common entrance exam abeg

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Solmax(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2017
A woman in charge of scholarship but stopping her own niece from attending school, I think this is a case of mental imbalance or wanton acute wickedness!
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2017
hope say she don born cause i pray make dem do e child too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture / Pipeline Explosion At Igando โ€“ Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) / Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.