Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,882 members, 7,949,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

See How This Nigerian Replied Facebook & His Advert Account Was Reactivated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How This Nigerian Replied Facebook & His Advert Account Was Reactivated (637 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Nigerian Replied Facebook & His Advert Account Was Reactivated by damiloladuke: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
So many of us have faced a lot of discrimination on the Internet,with these websites due to the fact that we are Nigerians.

Majority of these foreign websites sideline us on what other users from other countries benefit from. And not only that even, they also discriminate against us, which is very bad.

Sometimes you won't even flout any rule and the next thing you get on their website is a ban or a sanction.

I was trying to run a Facebook Ad, which had initially been approved. Then all of a sudden, I got another notification that it had been revoked giving unecasary reasons about difference in my payment processor, PayPal IP and Facebook IP.

They claimed my system is showing another country, while I claimed to be in another country. I had to explain that it's probably my network provider, showing another country.

I had to reply them and explain to them why I shouldn't be banned and the guy reasoned and approved my Ad account.

I think we Should always make our case known to these guys, even if they won't approve your request, always make them understand the can't be right at all times

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/02/see-how-this-nigerian-replied-facebook.html

lalasticlala

Re: See How This Nigerian Replied Facebook & His Advert Account Was Reactivated by casttlebarbz(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
nice 1
Re: See How This Nigerian Replied Facebook & His Advert Account Was Reactivated by chordrylateral(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sharply
Re: See How This Nigerian Replied Facebook & His Advert Account Was Reactivated by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
He defended the good Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: See How This Nigerian Replied Facebook & His Advert Account Was Reactivated by RotgakSlay(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
nice 1
Re: See How This Nigerian Replied Facebook & His Advert Account Was Reactivated by Naavah(f): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
I like the fact that you were objective in your mail. Thanks for defending this nation.
Re: See How This Nigerian Replied Facebook & His Advert Account Was Reactivated by chomytex(f): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
nice one
Re: See How This Nigerian Replied Facebook & His Advert Account Was Reactivated by decatalyst(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nice one Op.

But I think you weren't polite or professional enough by using "guys" in your reply.

The part I love most, the part that probably did the magic for you is, the end 'it's your company, do as it pleases you'

Thumbs up to you.
Re: See How This Nigerian Replied Facebook & His Advert Account Was Reactivated by dacovajnr: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Respect to the Dude cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's "Budget Of Change" For February, 2017, Goes Viral / Linda Ikeji's American Look-alike Spotted! / #bbnaija: Actress Matilda Obaseki Reacts To Thintalltony's Escapades In The Hous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.