Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

If You Love Weddings Then You'll Love This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Love Weddings Then You'll Love This (529 Views)

8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Weddings Then You'll Love This by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
I stumbled upon this post on GidiNoize
I love weddings and I stumbled upon this new innovative way of capturing that special moment in your life(your wedding day) and thought i’ll share it with you guys.

This video looks like some hollywood movie but trust me its not,its a video of a couple who just got married and it was done by StillMotion which is a company that incorporates both photography and cinema into their product.
to watch video visit http://gidinoize./2009/12/04/its-our-wedding-day/

Re: If You Love Weddings Then You'll Love This by victorazy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
wats special
Re: If You Love Weddings Then You'll Love This by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2009
whats not special, did u watch d video
Re: If You Love Weddings Then You'll Love This by Macgreat(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
bumstar1:

whats not special, did u watch d video

Yeah, but it didnt play

(1) (Reply)

Web Solution To Improve Your Business Income / Dare To Dream- Woman Word / Accountant Or Book-keeper Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.