Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Have Problem With My Hosting Package?, Please Help Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Problem With My Hosting Package?, Please Help Out (777 Views)

Web Hosting Package / Get Your Website Design Done For As Low As 20k With Hosting Package / HELP How Do I Cancel My Hosting Account And Domain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Problem With My Hosting Package?, Please Help Out by heayernu56(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
I paid for a year hosting package and also a domain name at philmorehost.com. I was sent a link via mail to login to my control panel. But I everytime I login, I always find myself on this page(picture shown below). I couldn't access any web design tools to start designing and put my website online. so, I will like to know if I have subscribed for the wrong host package or not. if I have actually subscribed for the right hosting package, I need you to help me out in getting to the web design tools and putting my website online.

Re: I Have Problem With My Hosting Package?, Please Help Out by coolcharm(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
What hosting did you pay for? Windows or Linux?

Check your email if there is any mail with a username and password for cpanel

If there is, visit your domain/cpanel and log in

Else, contact your hosting company support team via ticket or chat.
Re: I Have Problem With My Hosting Package?, Please Help Out by heayernu56(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2017
coolcharm:
What hosting did you pay for? Windows or Linux?

Check your email if there is any mail with a username and password for cpanel

If there is, visit your domain/cpanel and log in

Else, contact your hosting company support team via ticket or chat.

I paid for linux hosting.
I was sent a mail just as shown in the picture below, whenever I click on the link it takes me to the control panel. logging in to the control panel with my username and password takes me to the first picture I posted.

Re: I Have Problem With My Hosting Package?, Please Help Out by betahost247(m): 7:15am On Feb 08, 2017
heayernu56:
I paid for a year hosting package and also a domain name at philmorehost.com. I was sent a link via mail to login to my control panel. But I everytime I login, I always find myself on this page(picture shown below). I couldn't access any web design tools to start designing and put my website online. so, I will like to know if I have subscribed for the wrong host package or not. if I have actually subscribed for the right hosting package, I need you to help me out in getting to the web design tools and putting my website online.

Hello,

The above screen shot is for domain management control panel not your hosting panel. Kindly check your email for a mail sent to you regarding Hosting Account Information or New Account Information. If you didn't see it in your inbox, check your spam folder. Am sure is there.

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmed
Beta Host Limited Sales/Support Team
http://www.betahost247.com
Re: I Have Problem With My Hosting Package?, Please Help Out by mawell1000: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2017
philmorehost are full of scammers, i regret ever hosting with them, they will frustrate you... nonsense hosting... philmoresh*t
Re: I Have Problem With My Hosting Package?, Please Help Out by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2017
those guys at philmorehost even made me loose 2 serious clients, host with them at ur peril

(1) (Reply)

Adding Adsense Codes To Blogger: Help! / Rank Your Website On Searchengines Like Google, Bing & Yahoo! / Need-digital-marketer-promote-website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.