Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? (10551 Views)

He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well / She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof / Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by galatico(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2009
echo- bee:

she takes u as her f**king mate.guy wake up

End of discussion!!!
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by hbabe(f): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2009
sweetcoint:

@ TOPIC
May she stored it in her head, wen i was dating my ex i didnt save his number in my fone but it always on my mind up to date.
Agreed!
Also some ladies don't like their friends to have access to their guy's number for obvious reasons.
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by Kx: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
Is not storing/saving ur number not better than storing it as mugu 1 or mugu 2?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! / What Does Love Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.