Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,725 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

New UNILAG Guidelines For Elections Into Various Executive Positions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New UNILAG Guidelines For Elections Into Various Executive Positions (374 Views)

PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot / Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" / BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New UNILAG Guidelines For Elections Into Various Executive Positions by ChocolateAda: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
The authorities of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) have released the guidelines for Elections into various executive positions in the Faculties, Departments, Halls of Residence and Student Associations for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.The General Guidelines for the Elections

The Sub-Dean/Staff Adviser/Hall Master/Mistress shall set up Electoral Committee for the conduct of election into the executives of that Faculty/Department/Hall. The membership of the Electoral Committee is to be screened and approved by Dean of Student Affairs Division (DSA).

more here

http://www.scholarsinside.com/2017/02/these-are-new-unilag-guidelines-for.html#more

visit www.scholarsinside.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply Harvard University MBA Scholarship – 2017 / Tekno Having Fun In A Club / Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.