Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,694 members, 7,911,904 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:43 PM

Android Rumble;huawei Honor 6X Vs Oneplus 3t - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Rumble;huawei Honor 6X Vs Oneplus 3t (560 Views)

Infinix Hot 6x Vs Hot S3x: What Is The Difference? / Infinix Hot 6x Vs Infinix Hot 6 Pro / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Rumble;huawei Honor 6X Vs Oneplus 3t by Mikeshiangala(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
The Honor 6X and OnePlus 3T do have a few things in common.
The displays are the same 5.5-inches in size, and the physical size is almost identical with the Honor 6X weighing in only 2 grams heavier.

The displays use different technology but the same FHD resolution. They both use a different processor and GPU, and they both pack a 64GB memory option with expansion available only with the Honor 6X via a microSD card.
The primary camera areas are very different – the Honor 6X uses a 12MP and a 2MP sensor while the OnePlus 3T uses a single 16MP sensor.

Read the full review onHuawei Honor 6X Vs OnePlus3t
Re: Android Rumble;huawei Honor 6X Vs Oneplus 3t by newspapers: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2017
From all my year as a Phone Review Savvy, i believe the Honor 6x is here to stay.

The Specification and processor is just off the chart. Huawei has actually created another product worth contending with.

(1) (Reply)

Apps Keep Reloading Each Time I Multitask, Why? / Airtel Data Plans For Android Smartphones, Blackberry And PC / Phone Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.